Monday, March 25, 2013

Rush rush rush, There is more to life than happiness?

Okay, I've been so intending to blog since a few days ago, but have been kept busy by outings, gatherings, 7 episodes of Supernatural, and just a teeny weeny bit of studying! (Haha I watched one webcast for 45 minutes over the entire weekend, not bad already can! Although the lecture today repeated everything I thought I missed! -.-|||)

And so, without realizing it... it's week 10!!! Oh gosh, the rush and horrors of a university college life! And without realizing, have to start absorbing and memorizing and understand the entire textbook! =P Kind of a fun challenge though!

Arrgh, I really should blog frequently since now I can't remember what happened!!! Okay shall refer to my tweets!

Lol just imported my photos from phone, and so many of them are 4pics1word! HAHA! Either screenshot to send or to cheat! =P

Okay quite update to self:

Candice visited me at PGP randomly since she drove by coincidentally and we started discussing about PPPPPP overseas trip!

Really hope it will come true although we are taking so long to plan and organize! Not to bitch or anything, but for Phuket gang, we took 1 hour to decide at my place and booked the tickets on the spot! Maybe for this gang, we are more free (actually I seriously doubt so), but I felt that everyone was just super ON and could give definite answers which SOOO sped up our planning process.

Shall hope that the trip materializes, although PPPPPP's concept of overseas trip quite different from mine, I only want to travel to enjoy the spa, massages, beach sun-tanning, swimming, just pure relaxing at a resort while trying exotic food and a bit of sightseeing and shopping! (Completely coincides with Phuket trip agenda!)

However, guess for PPPPPP, the focus is more on shopping? :((( Oh well, I'm very good at compromising!

After all! There is more to life than happiness!

Read an article Hong Wen recommended me over the weekend! Highly recommend everyone to give it a read!

http://m.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/01/theres-more-to-life-than-being-happy/266805/

It's funny how I agree with the article rather strongly... Always felt that I should be happy with my life since I have nothing much to complain about but something was always lacking! Guess it's just the lack of meaning in one's life? After all, even with all of us being such unique individuals, what are the chances of us finding our own true meaning in life?

Which is why I've decided to undertake more roles this summer break. Gonna play a more active part in my CCAs! :) And work at the same time! (Although I would kinda miss studying!)

Might even go back to volunteering more! Kinda missed volunteering! (SLIGHTLY!)

Oh, and Hong Wen described me as a hedonistic individual leading a epicurean lifestyle! =P

What else... Oh got traumatized by this freaking flying cockroach while doing project in my room! Made me scream like crazy since it was like attacking me! Luckily for me, I killed it but it got stuck between the light and the wall! (Hard to describe!)

And all the while, I was on Skype and being laughed at by my project mates! Come and fight cockroach la you all! FLYING ONE!

Sent two complaint letters to PGP to resolve the issue! (NEVER GONNA STAY HERE AGAIN!!!)

Went to Robert's room for a sleepover that night since I was just disgusted by the thought of a cockroach above my head! Haha got exposed to funk dance, the history of popping and locking and stuff! Haha rather interesting!!!

Went for an awesome dinner at Poulet at Bugis+ with Tom and Daniel! Those two bitches just couldn't stop complaining about still being hungry!!! When I'm soooo full already!!! (You all still owe me $20 each if you are reading this HAHAHAHA!)

Gorgeous pork belly!!!8

Tiramisu!

Their Amazing French Roast Chicken!!! HAHA!

Can't believe we went to Laksania to eat again after eating at Poulet! FAT TTM!

Lol Daniel playing the shooting game alone, cause me and Tom died hahaha!!!

WE EXCHANGED 160 TICKETS FOR THIS!!! HAHAHAHA!!! ITS STILL WITH ME NOW!!!

Final Group shot!!!

Okay didn't realize that my eyes were closed! But whatever la, lazy to change picture!
 AND SO YES WE WENT ARCADE! OH GOSH! HAHAHA!!!

Biceps hurt for a few days after playing that throwing game! Hurt more than going to the gym la! Like seriously it was so damn hard!!! Have to throw not just accurately, but also hard enough for the screen to detect LOL.

But still loving this Pokemon gang HAHA!!! (Now gotta finish this blog post fast since they are rushing me to watch latest episode of walking dead!!!)

Had supper at Bedok 85 next!!! With Candice and Hong Wen!!! Super last minute la!!! Was trying to finalize the overseas plan, but well we discussed till 4am at my place but nothing's confirmed yet!


YUM! SUPPERRRR!!! @DANIEL: THIS IS BEDOK 85 FOOD WE ARE COMING HERE NEXT OUTING SHUDDUP!

Saturday night had me rushing to Airport to eat Astons! Food was too lousy I didn't even bother to IG!

Anyways, had an awesome drinking session with the Gooloodoons/Phuket gang HAHA!!! Just wanna say you guys are awesome! It was a really meaningful HTHT session! :)

And my mum scolded me for drinking her Martell HAHAH!!! And lectured me about drinking alcohol with green tea and that I would get diabetes easily! Oh well, guess I can only drink shots in the future!

SOMEHOW THIS WAS THE ONLY PHOTO WTH! LOL! CANDID SHOT SINCE NO ONE KNEW I WAS TAKING IT!

Last update, since those two bitches are still rushing me!

Went shopping at Orchard alone, and bought 3 T-shirts at Topman, and got a hoodie for free using the F3 Promotion!!! 500 points for $50 voucher!!! (It's 100 points for $10 voucher but maximum up to $50!)

Went for a quick haircut followed by rushing to school!

Lastly, got traumatized when I opened my PGP door and a small lizard attacked me! (Okay not attacked, just ran past me!)

Had to use the mop to get rid of it!!! PHEW!!!

Okay hope I didn't miss anything out!

Be optimistic all! And go read that damn article! It's really meaningful and good! Lazy to explain!!!

P.S. Two songs I highly recommend!!!





Collide is a bit old, but still AWESOME! =P

No comments: