Monday, October 09, 2006

Complicative

Haizzz... You can never guess what a person is thinking... But if you really were to guess... It would be just as bad as him telling you himself... Everyone is so complicated... But this is never a simple world... I would just hope that everyone would be themselves and live with a clear conscience... That's all... As simple as that...

Today's a really tiring day... Am I just sick myself or am I sick of band life whereby I sit down and never move and would doze off... After exams and teachers start teaching... Horrendous I would say... We are also humans... We need a rest after a tiring examination which I failed my chemistry papers... But nothing is worse than me getting irritated by people early in the morning as I would get pissed and my whole day would be ruined... Can't people use their brains before they talk and be more responsible for what they say... They might just hurt others by their words... Definitely not me... But as a bystander... I can't stop worrying...

But life still goes on everyday... And we are the one to choose to live it happily or sadly... If life was a circle and everything is calculated in karma... This world would be such a pleasant one... One for All... All for One... If you and I doesn't exist in this world... Would anyone exist... A circle goes around life... And we should obey this circle... And respect life too...

So that's all for today... Be optimistic and you would lead a better life... That's my opinion... And you have yours... Don't be easily influenced... It's not always a good thing... End of post... Byebye...

No comments: