Monday, November 06, 2006

Neopets? or Homework?

Neopets? or Homework? This is really a hard choice for me. My account is not yet 2 months old but I have a total of 450k assets. But this was made inferior when candice got a halloween paint brush from test your strength game (which costs 100np) and it is worth 450k!!! WTH LA!!!

And as my account is not 3 months old, I cannot see r95-99 items which put me at a super disadvantage! Therefore, I must pia my account like siao in order to gain 1m b4 my account is 3 months old and thereforth earn millions!!! MUAHAHAHHA!!!

Thats just a dream though! BUT DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!

TO ALL NEOPIANS: YOUR SECOND MUNSTERPOO IS COMING!

THE STRONGEST NEOPET IN THE WHOLE NEOPIAN WORLD: Slazera

THE CLEVEREST NEOPET IN THE WHOLE NEOPIAN WORLD: SlazerS

THE CUTEST NEOPET IN THE WHOLE NEOPIAN WORLD:Slazira

Their owner: SlazerZ (ME!)

MUAHAHHAHAA!!!

No comments: