Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oink...

Damn feel like a pig. Slept at 12 wake up at 12... And still lazy to get off my bed!!! HAHA!

Currently still in sleep mode... So cannot think of what to blog... Yawns...

Downloaded tons of games to get me through my MC, but got tired of them easily! Except WOW haha! Its funnnn!

More memorable event of the week: Played Audition with Sam Teo when I'm lvl 4 and she's 20+ and I GOT PWNED!!! EMOS!!! I suck at Audition la! Who the hell fingers move so fast!!! I'm A HUMAN!!!

Oh and Ee Chow got dengue fever, so get well soon!!!

Haha army pals visiting me later! :D

Omg I just dozed off!!! Anyways, I'm packing my room since I'm moving house to Simei!!! Those who live near there can come visit me more often!!! HAHA! Moving there for one year probably then move to permanent house! :D

Stupid leg still cannot walk properly, so irritating! And I listened to the doctor and rest alot liao lor! SEE I SLEPT FOR 12 HOURS! And I will use my computer for the rest of the day! So practically my leg rest for 23.5/24 PER DAY!!!

Scar getting ugly, needdddd scarrrrr serummmmm desperately! What if it stays there forever?! OMG I cannot walk in shorts for the rest of my life in public le la! FAINTS!

BTW, LOVING GLEE SEASON 2!!! ESPECIALLY CHARICE PEMPENGCO!!! LOL!!! SHES AMAZING!!! NO DOUBT!!!!!!!

MUST LISTEN TO HER LISTEN K!!! She's an AMAZING LIVE SINGER!!! LOL!!! I'M HER FAN OFFICIALLY NOW!

Oh and breaking news from Yiling: Adam Lambert french kissed his guitarist! During the F1 thingy!

Aiya lazy to blog liao, I'm like some pig officially now. Although I want to be a white lighter, okay shall stop imagining stuff LOL.

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!! :D

No comments: