Friday, December 28, 2012

Gonna go for cruise trip tomorrow!

Oh yea, cruise trip tomorrow! My final break before the hell called school starts again! =P

Arrgh, what has happened recently... Let's see, I got a 3ds and am playing Pokemon Black 2/Legend of Zelda now!

Makes me feel young and childish again or even more so! Must thoroughly enjoy this holidays!!! =D

Now for some nice pictures!

Haha random band of brothers shot which Mr Gng posted on fb suddenly! :P

Itacho Sushi W Jin Wen and Jin Tong after watching Hotel Transylvania! Haha super funny show! ZING!
Thirds outing!!! =D FINALLY!

Bugis not bad christmas tree lol

Last night supper W Hong Wen & Justus

Cookoff session's ribeye steak! HAHA! W Jintong as our dear chef!



I SEASONED THIS MYSELF! LOL! AGLIO OLIO!!!
Haha cannot remember much of anything else! I need photos to stimulate my memory so badly!

Oh and some nature guiding photos!!!

Spot the monitor lizard!!!

Never knew that I knew SO LITTLE about mangroves!


Random shot of a dragonfly lalala!


Oh ya results came back! LOL! Guess I did a little above average? Not that good, but not that horrible either! =)

But surprisingly!!! MY MA1505 GOT B! Personally I feel that it's an over achievement! I honestly expected a C to S/U! Now to S/U the B upsets me a little! But to think I managed this grade... So damn touched!

Haha oh well lazy to type anymore!

Be optimistic all!

P.S. I need to start on my dramas soon, but should still leave some for sem 2 life!!!

And for everyone who didn't do that well for this semester, don't let it bring you down for the rest of uni life! Those bullshit about how Sem 1 is so important is merely psychological, statistics wise, you could simply switch your grades now with a future awesome grade and see that everything turns out the same! Don't let this psychological pressure bring you down!

And haha if even I can get A, I can confidently say it's possible for everyone who studies enough! (Niaoing myself ttm!)


JIA YOU AND BE OPTIMISTIC!

No comments: