Saturday, January 20, 2007

=)

Oh well... Yesterday was a tiring day cause i bu shuang someone (u dun have to know hu)... but band was quite fun haha! As i was so loser!!! My junior was like saying: You suck. Then I replied: WTH!

Haha!!! but it was a misunderstanding as I thought she said: You suck. but actually she was asking: You sir???

Omg I felt so loser la haha! And the next thing I knew was I played loudly during H of our choice piece! Then the whole clarinet section never play then my junior (same one) laughed! Then Mr Ng suddenly keep saying: PLAY H!!! I SAID THREE TIMES LIAO!!!

Then I was like omg really need to play ar!!! haha then i blamed my junior for that oopsi!

Haha! then went home wif py and hw they all... haha eugene was acting super weird but i dun care LOL :P

and so was persuaded to play rakion which im a total newbie at!!! haha!!!

and so after watching 3h of tv i have decided to come and blog then later go play piano lalala!!!

No comments: