Thursday, January 04, 2007

Life made simple (2)

Life made simple (2)

WAH! TODAY DAMN NICE!!! AWANG AND ZI CONG GOT KIDNAPPED TOGETHER!!! AND WHEN KIDNAPPED, ZICONG ACKNOWLEDGED AWANG AS HIS OLDER RBOTHER FINALLY!!! AND HE SAID THE FACT THATS HES UNHAPPY BEING RICH AND CAPABLE! WTH I THINK HES STUPID!!!

OK IN SHOWS ALWAYS SAY THIS KIND OF CRAP BUT SERIOUSLY IF YOU HAVE MONEY, SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH SHOWS THAT YOU WILL SURELY BE HAPPIER THAN POOR PEOPLE LIKE KENNY! LOL!

AND OMG READ THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES WITH YOUR HEART!

An Qi got involved in car accident when chasing the bandit's car and got trapped.

Here are the three sentences An Qi said that touched my heart seriously...

1) Why? Why is it now that I'm on the verge of death that I understand love is more important than money!Why?!

2)For the sake of wealth, I betrayed my best friend. And now for the sake of my ambition, I betrayed my love!

3) My love for Zi Cong is really true!

OMG!!! UBER SAD!!! =(((

wahhhh... haha anyways visit my blog more often for news update on Life made simple!!!!!!!!!

o ya btw, this is the oni episode after 15 episodes that i admire awang once more LOL especially when he sacrifice himself to getting beaten by kidnappers for his brother!!! OMG!!! SO SAD!!!
SAD MAN!!!

No comments: