Monday, May 19, 2008

Super fun stayover! :D

Watched american idol marathon last night all the way from 6pm to 9pm as I watch all the contestants from the top 7 to the top 3!

Enjoyed good music for three hours and it was really worth it because David Archuleta rocks! Joining American Idol at an age of 17 is really such a great feat and his singing really shows his talent! This Wednesday shall be the finals between him and David Cook and I will never miss it for anything! Not even for studying! Shall start studying Econs soon for the test lol.

Went Candice's house last night for stayover with the whole of PPPPPP with the exception of Agnes as she cannot make it which is so sad lol! Played bleach on the wii and we played it throughout the night follow by watching A Cinderella Story! And after the stayover, I had 2 hours of rest before organising another last minute outing to Justus's house to play the PS2 with Ee Chow, his brother Wei Li and Jin Tong. Well, I don't really think we did anything meaningful since I was too restless for tennis and the only interesting activity is... Jenga LOL.

The psychological trauma we go through each time someone takes a block out is so stressful that I almost fainted lol. Fortunately Wei Li lost after around 6 rounds!

Too lazy to post the picture of the scary Jenga.

However, it's still quite weird our friendship are maintained by games and fun. Can't seem to find that element of trust very evident but hope it improves in time. :)

And by the way, Happy birthday Yi Chen lol, birthday on Vesak Day haha.

Might be getting back Common Test results tml. Cannot imagine my reaction on receiving them seriously lol. Must be optimistic about the results no matter what!!!

Hope everyone will be optimistic about their results :) Shall try my best not to break down at the results since I have tried my best except Physics! :) Don't think I would be disappointed if I see a single digit for my Physics results.

After all, it's just a common test. Worrying about the results is so not important. Shall concentrate on promos from now on!

Shall go back to watching tv! Be optimistic all! :)

No comments: