Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So Close

Woke up this morning with a really bad headache and decided to give school a miss. Must be due to the over-excessive playing over the weekend followed by an irritating night causing me unable to sleep. Can't people quarrel softly and not disturb my sleep? Oh well.

Woke up at 12pm today and felt fantastic and went on to watching tv. Watched Blood Diamond and felt really inspired by it. It was really quite a good movie and I absolutely loved it. Isn't it sad how we view diamonds as something so precious yet we don't really understand how precious they truly are that people give up their lives for them and they made child labour so popular just to get more of it. Diamonds are just a bunch of carbon that can withstand great heat due to their giant molecular structure and they are shiny lol.

Went on to do a personality test on swirve.com before playing utopia haha.

On the Swirve Personality Test, I am a Champion.
My Characteristics Chart:
Extroverted Introverted
Sensitive Intuitive
Judgemental Perceptive
Thinker Feeler

Read more about Champions or take the Test yourself!


Lol, I am a champion haha! And they said I am ENFP too lol. And now I cannot stop listening to So Close on youtube lol. It's such a nice song on Enchanted and I just love the song so much. Brings back good memories that I know will come back to me again soon :)

You're in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive

As life goes by
Romantic dreams will start
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you're beside me and look how far we've come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We're so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let's go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far

Lovely. :) Love the song as much as I love you. :)

No comments: