Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NICE!

Lol, the past few days, I must say, are SUPER INTERESTING!!! HAHA!!!

So amazed at my ability to piss people off, haha so ps and sorry!!!!!!

School nowadays are totally going for a few lectures and nothing else, so there's not much to talk about in school.

WHEREAS, THINGS ARE REALLY FUN OUTSIDE SCHOOL!!! HAD STEAMBOAT BUFFET YESTERDAY NIGHT WITH PIPIPAPIPOOPOO AND HAD REALLLY NICE FOOD!!!

Haha, had stomachache this morning and decided to skip school. Lol, ate too much of the spicy stuff le haha!!! MA LA HUO GUO IS REALLY DAMNNNN SPICY!!!! Haha, Hong Wen cooked almost all the food and we were all busy eating. Hope I don't get fatter because of that and well, I had a great time just eating and chatting!!!

SHALL UPLOAD PICTURE OF US SOON!!!

Skipped school today but just chionged out the OP script. Haha PW is such a hassle but OP would be a breeze ba. How hard can presenting be? Lol, although my past experiences are not at all pleasant haha!!!

OHHH AND I GOT INTO THE WORK ATTACHMENT PROGRAMME!!!! HAHA SO HAPPY!!! GET TO WORK 5 DAYS AT THE ZOO!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!

OH AND BTW JIN WEN JUST INFORMED ME THAT HE PROMOTED TO YEAR 6 SO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D:D:D HAHA HOPE EVERYONE PROMOTES HAPPILY!!! :D!!!

Have been moody for the past couple days for reasons I do not really understand myself but it's alright lol!!! I guess it's always good to take a break in life once in awhile even if it means I have to stay at home and look at the tv/com all day long LOL!!!

Shall go on to do other stuffs now, omg when is the exercise regime coming, I REALLY NEED IT!!! HAHA!!!

KK ENDING NOW!!! BE OPTIMISTIC AND HAPPY ALL!!!! HAHA!!! :D!!!!!!!! HOPE EVERY MOODY PERSON WILL CHEER UP!!! :D

No comments: