Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PROMOS RETURNED!!!

WOOTS EVERY PROMOS RESULT EXCEPT MATHS GIVEN BACK TODAY!!! :D

For some reason, I am really feeling euphoric over my results! My GP and Physics and Chemistry IMPROVED LIKE MADDDDD!!!!!! HAHAA!!!!!

GP Common test-34/100
Physics Common test-20/100 - Lowest in class
Chemistry Common test 28/80 or 35%

GP Promos - 49/100 - !!!!!! HAHA!!! AND MY ESSAY GOT 27!!! Summary 1m la sians -_-
Physics Promos - 55/100 - !!!!!! 275% improvement!!! :D:D:D HAHA TOTALLY OWNAGE!!! ONLY JING HUAN WIN ME IN TERMS OF IMPROVEMENT!!!
Chemistry Promos - 47.7% - HEARD EVERYONE WAS SOOOO SHOCKED!!! LOL I'm not there as I was sleeping till 8+ so I didn't know what happened but supposedly, it was good results!!!

HAHA FEEL SO PROUD OF THE RESULTS!!! NOT VERY GOOD BUT DEFINITELY AN IMPROVEMENT!!! :D

LOL, those muggers out there, please do not laugh at my your so called LOW expectations HAHA!!! You don't get to improve THIS MUCH EVERYDAY!!!

Did the 'Don't worry, Be Happy' question. Got 27/50 but I felt I should have gotten 30+ la haha!!! It was done soooo nicely!!! This is the product of studying for GP haha!!! DID THE OPEN QUESTION!!! YEA!!! And apparently, the extent of my optimism won the extent of jing huan's pessimism!!! HAHAHAA!!!!

Cannot believe Mei Yun got 37 for her essay la, oh well, its the sports question, haha I will not understand anything those people who did this question could write about anyways lol!

LOL, thus today was made a VERY VERY VERY HIGH day for me!!!! HAHA!!! And once again, Ee Chow was shocked at how my Chem EOY results always win him suddenly!!! HAHA IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL, MY REPORT BOOK WOULD BE CEEEE OR BEEEE!!! :D:D:D (Please moderate Chemistry marks!!! LOL)

Haha, had a dream this morning from 7-8 that I was in school and saw someone's GP essay get 27! HAHA DREAMS DO COME TRUE LOL!!!

Oh well, better buck up even more!!! Must chiong my Physics and Chemistry and Maths to A ASAP!!! :D

Good luck to everyone out there for A-lvls lol!!! And hope no one gets retained!!! :D (Bad thoughts coming in)

BE OPTIMISTIC AND HAPPY ALL!!! The Don't Worry, Be Happy attitude is INDEED POSSIBLE IN OUR VERY LIFE!!! Don't ever overlook the efforts by others to resolve problems!!! :D

No comments: