Friday, January 30, 2009

天幕下的戀人

Just finished watching 天幕下的戀人! And it's episode 18 already!

Although I have already finished watching the whole show, the emotions it brings back are still so heartwarming and nice and really beautiful! :D

Super long time since I last blogged, too lazy to do so. :P Let's see, have been mugging, left at home during Chinese New Year while family goes overseas and made me felt the home alone boy!

Also had many nice outings with my fantastic friends and Mahjong outings and have also been working hard as a good attraction host at Sentosa, Songs of the Seas! :D

Cannot really remember every single outing I had the past few weeks, haha! But I had fun though.

It's nice to have good friends to rely and depend and trust on! :)

Oh yeah and I bought my new shoes and a new bag!!! Haha think it's really nice! (Despite outsiders' comments!) LOL!!! :D

Came back home yesterday to hear from my mum she bought me a Crumpler sling bag that cost $200? LOL! Haha now I can have more choices!

Tons of emotions flow back into me while clearing my email inbox. 800 plus new messages due to facebook lol, but only one email got my notice.

I'm surprised at my optimism to go on after what happened, but I guess that's what matters, to go on no matter what life gives you. I guess I had really mishandled the situation and I really regretted my choice of doing things.

Feel really bad for what I've done or what I've unconsciously done, maybe I'm not as sensitive as I thought I could be. I have tried the best I could and I apologize for not being able to be fully understanding till now.

Have been trying to keep up my positive attitude in school, and I think I have achieved that and things have certainly turned for the better. It's fortunate that I have learnt my lesson of keeping things to myself and can now fully express myself to a friend when I have to.

Sometimes emotions just overwhelm me so much that my heart aches really badly. If I could turn back time, I would have gladly chose to do nothing at all. Not really a man who like to look to the past and dream about changing how things are now, but if that could prevent the heartache that attacks me every now and then, maybe that could really help.

What I have gained and lost from this incident is something that I would never forget.

Feeling really weird with some friends nowadays, it's like the mutual trust is no longer there and I have no idea why. My mind tells me something have gone wrong in the process but I have no answer to it. This makes me feel like everything is all my fault, but I have no idea why.

Being as forthcoming as I could be, I just don't have the courage to truly ask what's going on. Everything goes haywire every now and then, and sometimes I just hope that life can be as simple as it is in the past. Or maybe life has never been that simple, and trust is something that can disappear overnight for whatever reason I could think of.

Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. This is the statement almost every great person in the world understands but I don't really see the relation of that sometimes.

I guess I have truly changed a lot since lower secondary, but that certainly did not happen overnight. It's fortunate that I was able to find some self-improvement books at home that taught me how to lead life in a better way and I'm not ashamed to admit it and I'm really glad these books found their way into my life.

Here and now, I would like to give a SUPER big thank you to my dear PPPPPP friends for being so ever understanding and NIAO-ing at the same time haha! Thank you Ee Chow and Hong Wen especially for listening to my never-ending grumbles about life and Mei Yun for always being so busybody! Big thanks to all my great friends! :D

Without you all, I really have no idea if I could have the courage to go on in life happily.

Shall work harder from now on! :D And be ever more optimistic and narcissistic (As what Hong Wen says) haha!!!

Be optimistic all!!! :) And stop niao-ing my bag, I think it's nice and it suits me! :D

No comments: