Sunday, February 01, 2009

Mahjong, cards, FUN!!!

Lol, A-levels are coming, but that doesn't mean gambling is not allowed during CNY!!!

Haha had so much fun yesterday playing MAHJONG and CARDS at Ee Chow and Nicole's house!!!

Kept winning hohoho!!! Although I keep feeding the rest and let Jazreen Man Tai!!! LOL!!! And I kept that tile for the whole game le!!! HAHA PS NICOLE!!! Lol, in the end she was the only one who lost money in mahjong at her house.

Super long day yesterday, woke up to rush to whitesands to meet Justus, Mei Yun, Chun Ying and Jazreen and rushed over to Ee Chow's house to play and camwhore!!! Haha this time even Ee Chow joined in LOL!!! (Forced though! LOL)

Following that we rushed over to Nicole's house to play like mad once again! Haha!!! And that was when we noticed Jazreen and Nicole live at opposite blocks! Haha and Jazreen's dog is really noisy haha!!!

Yi Chen came along to do her chemistry tutorial which was a failure since we were having SO MUCH FUN and distracting her!!! HOHOHO!!!

After going mad till 10+, Nicole and I decided to chiong over to Ee Chow's house to continue playing like mad!!! Haha!!! This time Wei li joined in and we played till 4am!!! LOL!!! Haha poker, mahjong, blackjack and alot more! LOL and after Ee Chow's cursed hands touched our cards we starting getting 14 15 16 for blackjack and Nicole won like mad!!!

Haha I fell on the floor twice laughing. The curse of imperial and 6 and another 6! HAHA!!!

Played poker with Ee Chow, and I sort of showhand for no reason when I thought I got nothing and he got a double 6, and all of a sudden my hidden card was 10 and I got double 10! HAHA!!!

And I lost all those to nicole when she show hand with double 10 -_-, and I thought my double 9 would win!!! DAMN!!! HAHA!!! (Although I caught up in the end, so only Ee Chow lost! Heheh!!!)

Woke up this morning to watch A Cinderella story! HAHA!!! FUNNY SHOW!!!

WELL SHOULDN'T GAMBLE THAT MUCH LE! Must go mug!!!

Optimism wins all! :D

No comments: