Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sadness and Sorrow

Suddenly, I feel a gush of sadness and sorrow go over me, feel a sense of emptiness within me as I became the epitome of darkness and despair.

Fortunately, that lasted for less than an hour. :)

Feeling a lot better now, I think all the mugging stress is starting to get to me, and things are not going as smoothly as I want them to be.

Everyone can see the big actions you do, but the small matters are the ones that represents who you truly are.

It always feels better to be pissed, at the very least you are still concerned.

But when disappointment sets in, it's a whole different story.

Have been facing problems with a smiling face for too long now, trying to be understanding, be more objective, and trying to think that things would go well in the end.

However, I'm not gonna say that things would never go well in the end, I do not believe in that and never will. :)

Guess I have no choice but to face the matter with a cold heart. Maybe the ending will then be different, and I get to see the happy ending that I have always been wishing for.

Life is so short and yet I have to spend so much of this time on studying. Felt so angry at myself when I got 13.5/20 for my chemistry quiz, really expected more and I have to make things worse by changing my correct answers to wrong ones due to my lack of confidence.

Econs test today was quite a failure too, felt so unsure of my answers and that's the worse thing that can happen in a test.

Fortunately, the first half of our physics period was truly interesting! The class committee votes are finally out, and we got a new chair and vice chair! (Kuei Fu and Dong Hang) Although most of us felt dubious about the system, there is nothing we can do about it! AWW!!! :(

And we were laughing about stupid lame jokes and I got super high and kept laughing on non-stop lol!!! Chiong-ed to culinary club after that and CCA just ended :(

This totally sucks la, culinary club from 4.30-6.30, and I end school at 5.45 on Thursdays! And Japanese food lessons are starting and I will be missing an hour or so of the lesson, and if the lessons are one hour per session, hohoho!!! -_-

And poor Mei Yun lost her Ferrero Rocher that she got from Mr Lim!!! And we were so sure it was with her when she left the classroom, and thereby concluding that it disappeared within the campus.

What an unlikely coincidence, considering what happened to all 3 of my Nike water bottles!

I so hate it when the history of my life repeats itself, can't life be more creative? Maybe this is my destiny lol!

Got another physics test next week and I haven't started studying. And I'm still going for work on weekend nights which fortunately is an activity I enjoy greatly. :) Everyone is just so nice and friendly! :D

Shall go and mug now! Think I shan't sleep tonight and just finish everything in one big go. :D

Oh and by the way, BIG THANKS to my 6C33 angel! HAHA!!! SOOO NICE OF YOU LOL TO GIVE ME SO MANY NICE GIFTS! (Hershey and clorets). I promise to pass you your present by 12pm tomorrow and I will! :D

Shall start mugging now, maybe that will make me forget painful memories and become happier a little. Shall face matters positively and be ever more optimistic! ( And rational at the same time! :) )

Be happy and optimistic all!!! Shall start preparing gifts for my pipipapipoopoo angel mortal too! (Lol por yee is not included. Too troublesome lol!)

No comments: