Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Day's presents!!!

Omg I know I shouldn't blog now since Maths Vectors IV test is tomorrow but well... Too much to blog since last Saturday!!!

Went on a frenzied mahjong outing at Mei Yun's house!!!

Took taxi there, thinking that I COULD win back my taxi fare but I FAILED!!!

Lol, but Jazreen failed even more! :D Both of us lost like mad haha!!! We concluded it's Justus's fault since he brought all his books, and both me and Jazreen brought The Reason of Things and her whole bunch of guitar books respectively!

And there was a comb in my pocket LOL! SHU1 DAO SIANS!!! :D (<--- I know this should be :( but I was very happy with the outing heheh!)

This fabulous outing comprised of me, the ultimate camwhore Jazreen, our LATE host Mei Yun, Chun Ying the pro, Jin Wen the lucky mascot and Justus the mugger who was doing his homework!!!

Mugger can also mean water monster in some foreign language I have no idea.

And so... wanted to stay longer to win back everything but well, have to go work! Haha!!!

And I have officially changed my school bag to my Crumpler bag which I obviously think it's fake but Eugene say it's real. o.O LOL. My official work bag would be the Yak Pak since I want to bring it to places where people APPRECIATE IT!!!

And seriously, the crumpler is ugly. LOL. The Yak Pak was so much nicer! :D

Shall upload the pictures of them to compare soon! (This was supposed to be a short post!)

And so yesterday was also madness since there was so much going on after school when Ee Chow and Jin Tong went to buy presents for their angels and mortals and their FABULOUS friends like The Prince and his birthday present!!! <--- Does not need explanation. :D (Actually do since the prince's birthday was on 2/12 <-- that's December not February, so wth lol)

And finally... Today arrives!!!

Not the newspaper but the real today! Where I spent more than $70 totalled up on presents! But before that, we had a spelling test today and I got 10/15!!! HAHA!!! Second lowest in class!!! (OH MEI YUN WAS THE LOWEST WITH A SCORE OF 9, I SUPPOSE!)

Oh and to those who don't know me, I'm a JC2 in Dunman High HAHA!!! And this spelling test was given to us for the first time after 6 years since we did not know how to spell entrepreneurial (I KNOW HOW!), do not know the word machineries doesn't exist, and simple words like embarrassed and privilege and pronunciation! (I spelled embarassed, priviledge and pronounciation.) LOL DAMN!

And so after school, we went to TM followed by whitesands followed by me going to Bedok alone to get all the presents I require.

SO SAD I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY BUT I KNOW IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Bought for PPPPPP, NEPLAY, SMRT FAMILY, AND MANY MORE!!! :D

Even Por Yee has a share. Wanted to cancel out his name since I won't see him but oh well!!! HAHA!!! CHEONG POR YEE IF YOU ARE READING THIS I WANT SOMETHING BACK!!! :D

Now I have 20 notes to write to give out slowly (Or quickly during that day where there is also PHYSICS TEST) omg... SOOOO TIRING!!!

Lol, shall take picture of everything when I'm done tearing price tags and writing notes. The latter would not be that IMPORTANT! HAHA!!!

Oh yea, and I went to a temple last night to pray for my A-levels!!! And many many other things lol!!! And...

I WENT BACK TO MY OLD HOUSE WHICH IS GOING TO BE MY NEW HOUSE SINCE I'M MOVING BACK AGAIN AFTER 1.75 YEARS!!! I HOPE I'M MAKING SENSE!!!

Feels like the house became smaller like SERIOUSLY!

Small living room, small rooms, and I don't understand why. Now it feels like not more than 10 people can stand in the living room! LOL, maybe it's just that the chandeliers are not up. :/

(Yea, I know no link.)

Omg, 11.14pm le! HAVEN'T CHIONGED VECTORS FOR THE LAST TIME!!! :D

Shall end now! :D BE OPTIMISTIC!!! And one big valentine's hug for all!!! You can sms me back lol! I got 12+ le :D

No comments: