Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blehs.

Oh man, this feels like one of the down periods of my life, failing tests after tests!

Tried to study but nothing gets in, haha you really need to have interest first for such things, so damn it for now!

Furthermore, my life seems to be becoming more boring and evil looking, lol, hope something major happens soon!

Anyways, before I forget, I wanna post about my eventful trip to Ee Chow's house for stayover WHERE HE LOST HIS HAMSTER!!!

Apparently, he placed it in a shoe box and it got out and eventually I used my P.S.I to get it back!!!

Used all my powers of telepathy to summon the cute little hamster back, and at 12 midnight while we were mugging Maths test like mad, IT APPEARED!!! And before we managed to catch it, it ran back to the back of the table where I told Ee Chow specifically it was there all along but he chose not to believe me!!!!!!!!

Haix, what strong psychic powers I have! :P

And so, eventually as the kind and great one, I sacrificed injuring my hand to get the hamster back, and went on to research about hamsters and gave him bedding, foods and chewy toys!

Feel so lazy to upload the pictures! Next time then! HAHA!!!

Oh well, apparently I think the hamster is gonna be tortured to death soon since it don't even have properly HAMSTER living conditions!

And so, that's the AWESOME STORY ABOUT JON TEO THE HERO SAVING THE HAMSTER!!!!!!!!

Also before I forget...

Have been mugging nowadays, trying to drill information into my brain and it's working slightly!

But I decided to pull back finally when I got a severe headache from studying, consequence of not studying for TOO LONG.

Kind advice to all: Start letting your brain get used to studying now!

Nevertheless, despite all these happenings, I'm still feeling kind of down within, how peculiar.

Maybe the reason is obvious, but what I can say in such circumstances?

It's so hard to even start talking to friends nowadays, which is so weird since normally everything comes along naturally.

Maybe I'm becoming more introverted? Or am I just getting detached from all my friends with all this mugging, competition and the unfriendly aura I'm generating.

But really sorry for this unfriendly aura, since it comes naturally when I'm not in a good mood, which is so apparently now!

So to the person who asked me if I disliked him/her, haha the answer is NO! I'm just not in my usual ultra high mood to even bother talking.

Even worse, when I'm mugging, I tend to make rude comments only to reflect on them a few days later. Zzz.

Hope things start to change for the better, before I start to distrust humans too much. :/ Apparently, after going through so much, you start to understand why this world is so corrupt. It feels good to be trusted and when you can trust others anytime, but as time goes by, you just start regretting.

Maybe that's the reason why I'm keeping everything to my tiny self, and just want to get over this phase without even working towards it. I'm so scared I'm starting to lose my moral and spiritual side and go on to the material pursuits of life. That is not I want but that seems to be what society is drilling people into.

Going to school now seems so mandatory which it is and which makes it even more boring, when the only subject I look forward to is GP. Haha sound really weird but I really like GP lessons alot! Maybe that's why I really took the time and effort to read through the reason of things.

Super interesting book, although I have to search on the internet what sooo many things mean! But it's worth it since I gain a new insight to an issue each time!

Haha, I think I'm really into philosophy and stuffs like that, but my final job scope will still be an environmental engineer psychologist!!! :D

Shall work towards that goal since 4 As for A levels is a requirement!!! :D

Shall start to memorize and understand all the content knowledge required asap and finish up all my tutorials!

Oh well, nothing gets better without a positive mindset! Shall be more eager to participate and be less harsh in my statements!

SHALL BE MORE OPTIMISTIC!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Things will eventually get better! Even if the probability of that is low!!! But that only shows that the possibility exists! What a nice way of looking at things! SMILE!!! :D

No comments: