Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Failed Napfa LOL!!! AND AGNES BIRTHDAY!!! And yet another mahjong session!

Firstly... I failed NAPFA! :(

Damn it zero pull up!!! When last year I can do 3 and this year 2 and now 0!!! And why... CAUSE I JUMPED SO MUCH YESTERDAY AND HAD MUSCLE ACHES ON BOTH LEGS!!!

Okay that sounds STUPID, since legs and pull ups don't link at all right! But it will affect your confidence level okay! And with your legs becoming SOOO DAMN PAINFUL whenever you are walking up stairs (or even down), your confidence level goes BOOM!

And with that I still cannot believe my shuttle run improved from 10.6s first try to 10.3s second try!!! The teacher was so shocked haha!!From D to B!!!

And I got an E for standing broad jump with my injured legs!!! Super duper improvement, I knew the time for my legs to develop will come when the real test is here!!!

However, overall still fail la haha, but it's alright to me since I was like super off-form!!! Stomachache coupled with leg aches!!! And I still managed to finish my 2.4km run! Felt convulsions in my stomach during the run and I could just die!

Felt proud of myself since I finished my NAPFA and did not try to push it away by using my leg injury as an excuse! :)

Even worse, I was in the toilet when Ee Chow came to tell me that everyone is walking to the park for the freaking run. And I had no choice but to come out and go with them! With my stomachache still a constant. ZZZ.

Oh well, what's done is done!!!

I shall train harder from now on!!! (Although harder should not even be used in this case considering I have never even started training!)

NEXT...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY AGNES!!! :D (28.4)

Managed to surprise Agnes at her house!!! :D LOL!!! Went to her house at night with her cake and presents! And we had a really fun truth or dare session! HAHA!!! :D

Hope she likes the books we bought her LOL!!! Books as birthday gifts, now that's totally COOL! LOL!!!

Agnes you're the best!!! :D

Oh and before I forget, happy birthday to my bro too. (30.4) :)

Thanks for always teaching me stuffs about the life in the army! :)

And last but not least, I just had much enjoyable outings!!! Mahjong session and Karaoke singing to celebrate Pin Hui's LONG OVERDUE birthday! HAHA!!! And in the evening, rushing to Jazreen's house to continue!

And we watch FREAKY FRIDAY!!! OMG THE SHOW IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! HAHA!!! :D

JUST LOVE THE SONGS!!!

Still think Lindsay Lohan is great! :D (Despite so many rumours going on about her, she's still an awesome actor and singer!)

Despite having so much fun, my greatest trouble now is still my physique! Like damn it, why do I still have a belly!

The answer is obvious: I don't exercise enough.

But I don't really have many friends who are willing to go exercise with me since I guess they are just as slack! LOL.

And yet, this is my greatest drawback for now and I really want to get rid of this problem and become a fit man for the rest of my life.

Haha, okay I admit, it's also for the sake of having the qualities to wear nicer shirts! LOL!

Therefore, the rewards for being fit include becoming more healthy, suffer lesser in NS, lifting moods, look better and you can wear the shirts you have always wanted to!

And since there is always a price to pay, I shall work hard from now on!

Oh and I found this online and I could categorize myself immediately LOL! Keyword: Optimistic.
Haha, try it on yourself! :D

Introvert personality traits

Introverts are usually energized by being alone, private, and quiet. Introverts are more sensitive to social rejection, and don't always see the world as a safe place.

Emotionally stable introverts are:

  • Careful
  • Thoughtful
  • Controlled
  • Reliable
  • Even-tempered
  • Calm

Emotionally unstable introverts can be:

  • Quiet
  • Pessimistic
  • Unsociable
  • Sober
  • Rigid
  • Moody
  • Anxious
  • Reserved

Extrovert personality traits

Extroverts tend to be energized by groups of people, conversation, and activity. Extroverts are less sensitive to rejection, and see the world as a safer place.

Emotionally stable extroverts are:

  • Sociable
  • Outgoing
  • Talkative
  • Responsive
  • Easygoing
  • Lively
  • Carefree
  • Leaderlike

Emotionally unstable extroverts can be:

  • Active
  • Optimistic
  • Impulsive
  • Changeable
  • Excitable
  • Aggressive
  • Restless
  • Touchy

Oh and last but not least, I finally revamped my blog totally! Destroyed useless links and got a new blogskin! Personally I think it's still not perfect yet but I shall fix it soon!

Be optimistic all! :D

No comments: