Monday, May 11, 2009

Pissed off once again

So pissed off when you hear someone backstabbing you, and yet when you look into that person's eyes, they just look away guiltily.

Piece of shit.

Oh well, shall not talk about those losers! Haha! Life is sooo not about them, haha! Although everyone has backstabbed another person somehow before, at least you should face it and dare to say it in their face!

Last week was a super fun week haha! Mainly cause of great friends around me who totally rocked! Went to zoo for volunteer last Saturday and managed to talk to a few guests about the banded mongoose! Haha, their unique scent is sooooo nice! (Some says smells like shit but anyways!)

Went for Exercise and Study outing at Justus's (<---is this considered gramatically wrong?) house!!! Well I didn't study at all and was focusing on finishing the Sidney Sheldon book where the ending was so boring! It's like such a minor twist la yawns! And so Hong Wen finished his Nitrogen compound assignment haha and we went for a super fun tennis session after that!

Oh and Justus's mum pwned me in doing push ups and pull ups! Omg madness la! I neeeeed to exercise more!!!

Went to Expo to have dinner and I ate the WORST food ever produced at expo foodcourt! Omg the hor fun tastes like shit! No taste whatsoever and the sauce is horrible like siao!

Luckily, we managed to go for the book fair afterwards where I found tons of cooool books! Haha went to read on Barrack Obama so that at least I know a little about him before people like Mei Yun and Justus laugh at me and says I didn't know his wife came from princeton or something!

Went to buy mother's day present yesterday after waking up at 2pm LOL.

Bought uber nice durian puffs with the plan of my mum giving them to me but it failed! DAMN!

Oh and south park is taking up a large portion of my life LOL! It's like UBER FUNNY! HAHA!!!

The list is still one of my FAVOURITES! (About the class girls making up a list to rate every boy's looks in the class and the first place was an unpopular boy whose father owns a shoe shop but the committee placed him as first place even though he should have been 10+ to get him to buy shoes for them now that he's popular and they can date him! And so the journey goes on to find out who's the one changing the list and to fight the political turmoil!)

HAHA!!! PPPPPP's gonna come up with such a list too! HAHA!

Omg super tired now and have LOTS of homework to finish! Damn!

Be optimistic all! :D Shall finish up all my homework! YEAH!

No comments: