Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another MAD and SUPER FUNNNNNN WEEKEND!!! WWW AND STAYOVER!!!

Haha totally MADNESS WEEKEND!

I feel so fascinated that I manage to have so much fun when common test is next week!

Firstly, UBER tiring week! 4 tests in a row leh! Econs Test, Physics Test, Chemistry SPA, Maths Test!

I cannot believe I got through all of them! Only damn pissed I didn't get full marks for Maths Test!

Like wth lor, I really put in the effort but in the end I failed to attain full marks because of language error! SOOOOO PISSED!!!

Cannot really remember the events of the week, just a typical chiong mug week where I couldn't play on the computer AT ALL!

But I think I learnt something from these tests, haha it's really a lot more efficient when you relax yourself before a test!

Kk before I FORGET, WHICH IS SO EASY TO FORGET SINCE ITS DREAMS!!!

Day before CHEM SPA, I DREAMT I TOOK THE EXAM AND I FAILED CAUSE I TOOK THE 1995 PAPER!!! I WAS LIKE SO SHOCKED AND UPSET I LOOKED UP EVERY SINGLE TEACHER AND TRIED TO GET MY MARKS BACK!

Talk about stress, just before maths exam, I dreamt I failed horribly too!!!

Oh well, dreams are the opposite of reality! :D

Still vaguely remember one of me talking to superstars about my singing talents! LOL!!!

What an anomaly of the previous statement!

Went to return my Sentosa inventories on Friday, and had to go all the way back there! All the good and bad experiences just overflowed into me! AND I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY PAY!

But what I have mentioned is only the bottom of Mount Everest!

The best part was Friday night when we went to Jazreen's house for yet another MAHJONG STAYOVER with Mei Yun, Chun Ying and Jing Huan!!! (Though Jing Huan went to the zoo the next day haha!)

HAHA, IT WAS UBER FUN!!!! AND THINGS BECAME SOOO SAD WHEN I FANG PAO TO JING HUAN AND JAZREEN!!!

They SHI SAN YAO!!!!!!!!!

AND I HAD TO PAY LIKE SIAO!!! THEN BECAME ULTIMATE LOSING SPREE HAHA!!!

ALL TSUKI'S FAULT!!! (JAZREEN'S DOG)

I'M 100% SURE IT WAS CURSING ME HAHAHA!!!

AND WE WENT WILD WILD WET THE NEXT DAY HAHAHA!!! SUPER DUPER FUN!!!

Now we can finally say that we all went there before! Or else so pai seh next time hahah!!!

Dunno what to post about there, there's only one fun ride? LOL!

Went home yesterday to try to watch bleach movie, but only feel asleep to wake up this morning! Slept for 14 hours!!! LOL!!!

KK BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!! LIFE'S FUN!!!!!!

AND KRIS ALLEN WON!!!! WAHAHA!!! So disappointed I cannot watch the show at home and just scream when they announce it! Stupid Agnes spoiler!!! LOL!!!

Haha although I was super convinced that Adam Lambert would win but this was a pleasant surprise after all!!!

Just wondering if it would be better that Kris Allen lost, and he would become like the next David Archuleta that I would support! After all, their singing sounds the same!

BE OPTIMISTIC!!!

No comments: