Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The realization

Omg I better blog before this blog becomes stagnant like before and with so many things ongoing, it will not be long before I forget everything that happened!

FIRSTLY: SORRY SINDY FOR NOT MAKING IT TO YOUR BIRTHDAY CHALET!!! HOPE YOU HAD FUN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

Haha Happy Birthday to Jazreen too! :D

Haha truthfully, I cannot remember what I wanted to blog about since it's the holidays and so it's just the normal things, play study and play?

Lol totally haven't studied actually, except a little physics and econs haha! Have to start working hard!

Let's see, the only events I remember now is GP common test, going to Zoo, celebrating Jazreen's birthday and dance concert!

-.- I just made myself depressed with the topic GP common test, so scared I out of point! Did the question Greed is good, and just spammed in all the information I learnt for last year PROMOS SOMEHOW!

Going to zoo is now a daily routine, must work hard for zoolympics! Haha everyone have fun k!

Jazreen's birthday celebration at my house was fun and at the same time retarded! Everyone got lost coming to my ULU house -_- Haha played mahjong ( Though I never played ), and I sort of gave bad luck to others -_- HAHA! Better to use my luck on exams!!! :D (And some skills la okay lol)

Went for dance concert too haha to support Justus LOL!!! GOOD JOB!!! :D

Omg what a nice and summarised blog post! :D

Oh and I totally completed Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions on the PSP!!! Super happy! Love how Final Fantasy comes up with controversies of religion and stuffs like that haha!!!

Now going on to Harvest Moon! LOL!!! To me, it will always be one of the BEST GAMES EVER!!! FARMING ROCKS!

So not into school life nowadays since it's the holidays! Omg what am I crapping -.-

But honestly, I go to school just to talk to friends and learn some subjects I like -_- So WOOO ITS THE HOLS!!!

Shall finally be able to fulfill all the outings we promised one another HAHA!!!

Once again, I'm in a very good mood and very happy with the company I have during the holidays!

To all my nice friends: YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Started listening to Kris Allen's No Boundaries and I fell in love with the song! SUPER DUPER NICE! Haha it's my dream song to sing now! :)

Haha with so many happy things going on, I really don't understand why is it that for the past few months, I actually brood on unhappy matters that sought to make my life meaningless which are consequences of others' actions that are infantile and totally meaningless in their own way.

But running away is not an option, shall start confronting matters head on, after all I like to achieve my best in both my ambitions and my interpersonal relationships.

So sorry to all the people I may have backstabbed (Well if you consider just talking about you behind your back e.g. Laughing at HW's hair OOPS), haha and let's forgive and forget k!

Lol, I think Justus will be really happy that I'm finally taking his advice! :)

Shall start to always consider the matter from another's perspective.

Oh and did I mention I cannot stand Adam Lambert's version of No Boundaries at all, SORRY CANDICE!!!

He's a good singer though haha! :)

Omg and I really wanna join centrestage for the fun of it! Probablity of winning might be like 0.1 or even lower but it will be such a good experience! Haha, so Justus, Jazreen and Candice we all join solo hor! DUN PANG SEH!!!!

Shall really start revising my homework too soon while practicing singing HAHA!!!

Oh and nowadays, my dreams are getting ever more sophisticated, and the me in my dreams are using words where I don't even understand when I wake up. Although I'm super sure they are my common language in my dream, like totally CHIMP LA!!! How my subconscious know all these words without letting me use them in my GP ESSAYS!!! ZZZ!!!

Maybe it's just my subconscious or my future self or my alter ego or my alternate dimension me talking to me through my dreams! Feel like I'm on a quest to save the world or something HAHA!!! (NOT DESTROY IT)

KKKK THATS ALL BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!!! I SHALL TRY TO BLOG MORE BBB!!!!!! :D

No comments: