Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weird

Hmm, something weird is going on inside me but I have no idea what. Somehow I'm suddenly not so I dunno, myself?

And there's this heart pounding that tells me that something is happening to me, and I cannot grasp what it is, maybe I'm just gonna start chasing after my dreams finally?

And even more weirdly, this feeling only goes off and comforts my soul when I start singing, maybe my singing does have powers! :)

Oh maybe it's just stress of not studying enough for common test, either way, it's time to work hard.

Hope this change is for the better? That's optimistic of me haha.

Music is changing my life I guess, didn't got to appreciate it much in the past, haha singing is really different from playing the clarinet all day long :)

Went for econs lecture today, and everything sounded common sense to me :) Hope that's the case for common test wahaha!!!

Just wondering if a stranger came to my blog and has never watched American Idol, maybe he or she will think the guy in the video is me! HAHAHA!!! LOL!!!

Bored, shall go back to dota and harvest moon!

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!!! :D

No comments: