Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOLS~~~ TEO HENG~~~ SWIMMING~~~

LOL!!! One week since I last blogged and with my failure memory for events, why do I even bother blogging after such a long time!

LETS SEE!!!!! Went for Chem lecture last thursday followed by going to Kennard's house! Went swimming and it was fun haha!!! It made me realised how long I have been SLACKING AND BECOMING SO NOT FIT!!!

I CAN'T EVEN SWIM FOR LONG NOW!!! CONCLUSION: I NEED TO GO TO THE GYM SOON AFTER CTS!

And so it was me, Ee Chow, Kennard and Kenneth haha! What a unique outing instead of playing cards only or LAN HAHA!!! :D

Friday was CIP! AND IT WAS TIRING!!! As in seriously, after looking after him (I'm not supposed to reveal names right? =X) for 2 hours, I went up and lied on the table just to take an half an hour nap! Feel so horrible that I did that, but hey at least I did something that was tiring for me to deserve that nap!

Was discussing with Jazreen and gang about centrestage and its making me feel nervous! Now even Yi Chen is joining!!! OMG LA!!! (Strongly believes she sings well ever since hearing her sing 3 years ago!)

And Jazreen is contemplating to sing the shuang zi xing opening song that Ee Chow actually managed to memorise the whole lyrics -_- Wth.

And so CIP was quite fun and memorable! :) Had fun! Contemplating if I should really open a daycare centre now LOL! My Sec 3-4 dream HAHA!!! I think I will tire myself to death!

Unfortunately, I was awoken by a series of SMSES ON SATURDAY MORNING! Apparently it's some class incident which I'm unwilling to share on my blog since this post is open to the public! (Like I even know how to make it private! Or can blogspot even do that?!)

And so I shall not recap what happened on Saturday morning, HAHA OOPS!!! I'm so not refering to the OTHER INCIDENT!!! (Apparently, this one is so secretive only 5 other people know about it <--- What a nice number!) AND NOW THE BEST PART!!! SATURDAY EVENING!!! I WENT FOR THE FLASH MOB!!! Haha, was informed about it by Chloe, who was invited in turn by Yi Ling and Jamie went too! ALL MY NICEEEEE 3RD JUNIORS!!!~~~

AND SO WE WENT!!! AND WE SAW XIAXUE AND HER BF AND MANY OTHER FAMOUS BLOGGERS!!! LOL!!!

Quite a fun event but really not as random as it should be! So publicised la!

AND I DID NOT PARTICIPATE AND WHY? I HAVE NO P.JS!!! So proud of chloe they all! They actually really wore P.Js and started dancing there!!! HAHA!!! AND THEY GOT INTERVIEWED BY NEWPAPER LOL!

Pumpkin's really cute too haha! :D

Went shopping at Orchard after that too! And I BOUGHT A SCARF FOR $5.80!!! SUPER NICE!!!!!! SHALL WEAR IT OUT SOON!!! :D

Just wondering, what will everyone wear for prom night! Wondering if everyone is preparing already haha!

Ohhhhh and after Saturday I have no recollection for what happened except Sindy came my house stayover followed by I went her house stayover or something like that! LOL!

All I could remember: I lost my EZ LINK CARD!!! WTH LA!!! MY IC ALL INTACT ONLY EZ LINK CARD GONE! HECK SUI!!!

Well so Sindy came over my house for stayover and I remembered cursing them for disturbing my nice sleep!

OMG I JUST REMEMBERED!!! SUNDAY = WATCHING GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST!!!

HAHA I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW IF YOU LIKE CHEAP FLICK MOVIES!!! OMG IT'S REALLY QUITE FUNNY AND TOUCHING HAHA!!! (Oh and I secretly wore my scarf in the theatre since ITS COLD and to prove scarfs CAN be PRACTICAL IN SINGAPORE!!!)

Yeayea, now I remember things much clearer.

Saturday Night- Irritating Sindy and my brother and his friend talking throughout the night! WHILE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!

Sunday Night- Sindy came for stayover once again! This time, I had to stay awake till 1am+++ for her to reach my house! Haha so horrible right! But I'm such a nice cousin and soo... I WAITED! But this the moment she reached, I started sleeping! (And I switched off my laptop beforehand so they could not use it wahaha!!!)

And next - Monday Night - Went to Sindy's house for stayover! Went arcade with her at Eastpoint where apparently she met TONS of friends. Even went to sit at a void deck while she talked to her friends! Ordered McDelivery after that and I can feel all the fats coming into me!

Oh well, just a point! I won her in arm wrestling WAHAHA!!! Although 2 years younger, she goes to the gym regularly while I'm just a slacker who plays chess at most to exercise my hands! HAHA SO ITS AN ACHIEVEMENT!!!

Went through a fashion show too, kept on trying new clothes and my nice cousin bought me a RALPH LAUREN SHIRT as advanced birthday present!!! (Shall not comment on what HW SAID SINCE IM GONNA WEAR THAT SHIRT OUT)

Talking about birthday, I forgot to wish YUN XIU, HUA XIN AND ZHEN WEI HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL! :D INCLUDING ALMOST ALL JUNE BABIES! (First time using bold so LOOK AT IT!)

Finally... TUESDAY!!! Went TEO HENG TO SING!!! (AND PRACTICE HAHA!!!) WITH HONG WEN AND CANDICE!!! JUSTUS PS US AT THE LAST MINUTE!!! :D

And so went shopping at PP again but nothing much blehs. Went to my house to study and I finished MICRO! LOL! :D

Ate Fei Fei Wanton Noodles :D

Following that, I played Harvest Moon like there's no tomorrow! WON CHICKEN FESTIVAL HAHAHA!!!!! OMG SO LOSERISH :D

With sooooo many happy events going on, what could go wrong except... CTS!!!

Not much time left must MUG EVEN HARDERRRRRRRR NOW!!!

JIA YOU ALL!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC!!! :D (And sorry for the incoherency in this blog post!)

KRIS ALLEN FTW! <---Although he already won! WAHAHA!!! Just feel like typing this since I love No Boundaries so much!

No comments: