Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dreaming!

OMG I finally had my first dream after 2 months!!! So amazing to finally dream! Guess army environment just doesn't induces dreaming, although I'm quite sure that psychology book mentioned about humans dreaming every night but we just cannot recall!

And like what Sigmund Freud said, your dreams are a reflection of your subconscious desire, but I beg to differ!!! Although my dream last night proved otherwise!

Dreamt that I was a ninja in Naruto world and knew how to use ninjutsu and genjutsu! Omg, too much manga, followed by me going back to army with recovered legs but I was so pissed off since my MC should be much longer. After much confusion in the dream, I amazingly awoke to realize it was all but a dream and my legs were still in bad condition. BOOO... Also vaguely recollect about me playing cards, and about someone killing bunnies... No link la. And the SOMEONE IS NOT ME.

OH YA, and I dreamt about having body acne with pus coming out! EW! The sight is too terrible to behold, some demonic visage la. Don't even want to bring back that image, but it was such a strong imprint despite it being only a dream...

But finally being able to dream is amazing enough! And to be able to recollect is even more amazing! :D Guess that's due to me waking up in the middle of my precious REM sleep to go to the toilet!

Shall drink more before I sleep from now on!

Shall go back to consuming my waking hours! Be optimistic all!!!

No comments: