Thursday, August 05, 2010

DREAM AGAIN.

OMG I FORGOT MY DREAM! BUT UPON WRITING THIS I REMEMBERED IT AGAIN!!!

Haha woooooo was on overseas trip, but was threatened to be sent back, can't remember what's going on but it's army stuff blehs. Haha and this time almost all my bunk mates including my buddy appeared in my dream! (I have no idea why, but it's super rare for people close to me to appear in my dreams, like seriously rare, those who normally appear are people whom I choose to dissociate with! And so I'm glad to have this super rare dream last night!)

And so I woke up at 11am again! Which is bad cause my MC ends soon!!! And I have to get used to waking up early again... YAWNS.

Spent the whole day yesterday completing Urbz: Sims in the City on the DS! Haha and I managed to complete all the missions!!! I must be crazy lol... But being stuck on my bed as it is, the game provides a very good distraction to my daily life routine and time passes as quickly as it does in the game! One day on the bed = 84 days in the game!

And so this whole week which I have been inactive on my blog, I was active on my DS! :D Nothing much to be expected except RARE visits from friends!

Firstly, thank you PPPPPP for taking out time to visit me on Friday night! Even though Agnes and Justus couldn't make it! In the end, it was just much chit-chatting, but it got so boring when Hong Wen and Por Yee started engaging in army talk! What a curse-in-disguise that they got sent to the same camp coincidentally! (So they get to bitch about the people there together -.-) Candice and me were totally bored until we all started online shopping after a failed attempt of playing Monopoly Deal! But I got bored after awhile since online shopping was not as fun as it seems since I don't get to try those clothes on immediately! (What's the point then!) Oh ya and thanks for the FEI FEI NOODLES! :D

And just when I thought I was gonna die from boredom on Saturday, thank you Kuang Nan for paying me an unexpected visit! HAHA! And I was shocked when he told me that he was about to leave when he saw me sleeping after he reached and didn't want to disturb me! Like wth, if I went to visit someone and saw that someone sleeping, I will just irritate that person till he wakes up to entertain me la! Luckily he only called my name once and I awoke from my 3-hour slumber immediately! Thanks for the big box of Ferrero Rocher! Although I didn't eat much and half was gone after I put it in the fridge for 3 days, knew I should have gobbled up everything on the first day I got it!

And so, he told me all the army happenings while I'm gone so I could catch up on everything! Haha army life is most definitely interesting! :D

After that, I have no clear memory of what I've done on Sunday and Monday, probably mundane stuff like playing the DS or my failed attempt to online shop but was overwhelmed by the variety of goods!

To my surprise, Mei Yun and Jing Huan visited me on Tuesday!!!

On Tuesday morning:

JH: Jon Teo, we visit you later k! Around 3! Which means a little later la haha!
ME: HAHA okay, which means you all coming around 4 la!

At 5pm...

MY: Jon Teo, I'm lost cycling to your house la!

At 5.15pm... Mei Yun reached and Jing Huan was nowhere in sight!

Called her...

JH: I will reach in half an hour's time k!

LOL. And so we just kept talking after they reached till 9+. Loads of HTHT and catching up on each other's life, and me and JH constantly discussed religious issues and JH scolded me and Mei Yun for not knowing anything about our own religion!

Haha, although I claim to be buddhist, according to JH, I'm like mostly Taoist. And so I'm confused and shall speak of it no more!

And thank you SAM TEO who constantly entertains me on MSN since I'm SO BORED. And she's the only person who's almost always online on MSN whom I'm close to and can talk to randomly! Haha!!!

Shall go back to reading that thick book of Lord of the Rings! I know I'm slow to only start reading it now, but I haven't even watched the movie la LOL! Fell asleep after the first 15 minutes of the first movie...

Be optimistic all! And please visit me more often! LOL if I could walk more readily I think I will just go around troubling everybody even if I'm in crutches!

No comments: