Sunday, August 15, 2010

Imaginary friends

Research shows that children who do have imaginary friends have excellent social skills, better language development and reading skills.

WTH! I HAVE NO IMAGINARY FRIENDS!!! EMO!

By the age of seven more than 60 percent of children have had at least one imaginary friend.

WTH AGAIN! I'm not even part of the 60 percent and I only know Hong Wen is!

Come on, are imaginary friends that normal? -.-

I rather watch Foster's Home for Imaginary friends -.-

And so, I'm watching this amazing show called psychic kids where adult mediums help these kids to cope with their ability to see ghosts etc etc!

HAHA! Sooo cooool... Maybe I'm psychic since I'm having the feeling of deja vu everywhere I go! Or it's probably just my good intuition! WAHAHA!

Oh and just wanted to thank Sam Teo for entertaining with her missing out on buying her macbook at some fair where its alot cheaper! HAHAHA!!!

Time to watch Emmy-winning south park episodes!!!

Be optimistic all!

No comments: