Tuesday, August 10, 2010

EMOTION OVERWHELMING

OMG! I'm so HAPPY, SAD, EMO, PISSED AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME!

How to explain having all the emotions together, maybe there's something wrong with my brain liao LOL.

So happy that I had tons of HTHT and catching up with all my closeeeee friends yesterday! Thank you soooo much for visiting me! Haha did a lot of digging of everyone's secrets, and damn had to be embarrassed and humiliated too! Well that's the only con of such HTHT!

So sad my 3rd juniors couldn't make it in the morning, but still hahaha just seeing old friends like the 6c33 girls and my 4g friends makes me feel so alive! Oh well since its HTHT, I cannot reveal anything on this blog so that's it! WAHAHA! Will get killed if I say anything, after all they hold my secrets TOO.

Talked about my army life to Yi Ling till I dunno, 2am? HAHA crazy talking although I'm the one who's mostly talking and she's listening hahaha!!! There's soooo much to tell since army life is so fun since I'm missing out on it now so I can say that but I don't think I will say that when my MC is over! Memories are just soooo lovely, good or bad! THANK YOU YILING! My dear ENFP junior hahahaha! Omg same personality RULES.

And also talked to Cynthia on MSN till around that time hahaha! My dear old Culinary Club pal! LOL tons of funny stuff about manga and army stuffs as usual! So long never see you liao, should meet up soonnnn tooo!

And the coolest part was talking to Candice till like 5am in the morning! LOL. I was shocked when we talked on MSN for sooooo long! It was like a 6 hours conversation! Just couldn't fall asleep la, and I'm afraid to sleep alone in the dark, so I was super active on MSN. Hate the fact that I couldn't conquer my fear of sleeping alone in the dark, bad vibes always come in! -_-

Oh well, have to deal with it hahaha!

And now I'm officially addicted to Gossip Girl yet again! Just watched 2 episodes of season 2 and loading the next episode and so I'm blogging!!! HAHA!!! Waiting time=BLOGGING TIME!

Gonna see the doctor and physio tml! Wondering if my MC will be extended indefinitely! Stupid feet at 135 degrees makes it soooo difficult to walk la! And cannot put any weight on it! ARRGH!

But THE WORST PART TODAY THAT MAKE ME SO PISSED AND EMO AND ANGRY AND SAD IS WHEN MY BUDDY CALLED!

Buddy: Eh buddy are you coming back! Our new battalion det is same as our BMT det leh! Got Shivam, Jian Hui, Anthony... and you will still be my medic buddy!

Me: How I go back!!! I break my left ankle I still cannot walk!!!

EMOS! Now I know what they say by the fear of light and joy when you're about to lose it! And now I lost it before I even got it, but I know the light and joy involved just being around your close friends! Since I just started reading Lord of the Rings, I can emphathise with Gimli the dwarf now!!! LOL!

ARRRGHHH!!! ALL THE CLOSE BMT FRIENDS THAT COULD HAVE STUCK WITH ME THROUGHOUT MY ARMY LIFE!!! Now I cannot join them cause of this dumb injury... JON TEO IS ANGRY AND PISSED AND SADDDDDD!!!

Haix! Shall get back to watching Gossip Girl. Looking into the scandals of Manhattan Elites might serve to be a good distraction! And come on, I just love Blake Lively (Serena) and Leighton Meester (Blair)!!! Love them as much as Avril Remona Lavigne!!! HAHAHA!!!

GTG CHIONG LIAO! BE OPTIMISTIC ALL! Shall put the emotion of optimism into my disarray of emotions. Wait, is that even an emotion? Oh well shan't bother!

Oh and P.S I finished angrylittlegirls comics! HAHA! Damn funny finished all the comics last night! www.angrylittlegirls.com LOL.

No comments: