Friday, August 27, 2010

Bitchy post

Omg I feel so angry and bitchy now, okay maybe that's what I normally feel. LOL!

But come on la, life is now so mundane for me I have to feel angry and bitchy to even feel alive.

Cannot believe I make myself feel emo sometimes just to feel something, planned emo is so much easier to handle than emo-emo.

Whenever I look around, it's quite sians sometimes when it feels like everyone has their role, you know like this is the smart one, this is the quiet one, this is the gamer, this is the sporty one, and this is the one with NICE EYES (KNS), this is the (Feel in whatever you think you are) one!

Not to mention the flawless complexion one.

HAIX! But when I look at myself, I see the white one!

PUIIIII. LOL.

I think I'm gonna have an identity crisis if this goes on, it feels like this self-imposed identity of being a optimistic guy is actually really changing to what I force myself to become.

Not a bad thing right? :O

Oh ya, and btw everyone should go read xiaxue's blog!!! HAHA AND PLEASE ANALYSE THE GRAPH.

ITS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH HAHAHA! She's a genius to come up with that graph omggg!

Well, that's how life is! EAT THAT!

Haix I'm so bored my blog is my source of entertainment to bitch about my boring life at home. Whoever said attend C at home was enjoyable was someone who can walk around happily.

Please visit me! ANYONE! I need to talkkkk, IM NOT AN EXTROVERT IN ANYWAY K! :D

Sucks when all the guys are at army and free only on weekends, and this gets worse when the girls all attend uni now. KNSSSS!

That's how shitty life is for me! I'm gonna complete Harvest Moon Rune Factory 2 liao la. Can get married and have kids in the game liao la, and my leg still not okay la.

Luckily now can walk a little, but damn it, it's like with every step, I feel like I CLIMBED ANOTHER MOUNTAIN.

WOOO NO BOUNDARIES!

LOL. KRIS ALLEN ROCKS.

NRAONOSNFONAFDPNPAENLJABGOUTBVIRTNENONAOFNSNFPDNNP!

This week was made worse by fashion channel robbed from me suddenly! GRAH!

Luckily I have style network left or else I'm on the verge of breaking down! And thank you channel 855 for having shows to entertain me all day long!

Watched curious case of Benjamin buttons on HBO randomly, haha quite nice.

Grow backwards, really fresh storyline la. Can you imagine your lover becoming your caretaker, wow the show is so complex is so many ways its a nice love story!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NUS FASS! HECK CARE LIAO LA! I DON'T REALLY WANT TO CONSIDER MY UNI CHOICES LIAO. IN THE END JUST GET THAT DEGREE CAN LIAO.

I have to face the fact that I will not be hardworking at anything that doesn't interest me, so why bother forcing myself!

Need to go shopping soon to indulge in materialistic pleasures, money also cannot bring into grave, enjoy life while I can la.

Luckily I got rid of the freaking pimple on my forehead, or else I will be even more pissed!

Well, at least I learnt an important lesson today, I cannot live without people around.

Shall not think so much liao my brain doesn't work well at 6:48pm, it works better at 3am somehow.

Be optimistic all! :D

P.S If magic really exists, can our dear mages please come out and brighten my life, like heal my leg immediately, okay I'm officially sinking into an imaginary dreamworld. But I don't care, I shall believe in magic! Reading minds sounds sooo damn fun!

No comments: