Sunday, August 15, 2010

DURIAN ROCKS

Haha got another 3 weeks MC! So I'm officially just stuck at home on the bed and my leg still cannot walk! Shouldn't it recover faster now that there's a screw inside?!?!?!

Doc told me they not gonna remove the screw which means it will be with me for life... OMG.

Operation scar is horrifyingly ugly, shall SPAM scar serum!!! GRRR!

Haha would have been dead due to depression of being stuck in the confines of my room if not for my dear 3rds FRIENDS (They refuse to let me use the word juniors) coming to visit me! Thank you Chloe and Yi Ling! Although you all scammed me of taxi fare!!! HAHA! Oh well at least you all bought me ice cream and strawberries! :D Had tons of HTHT as usual! Love you gals!

And so PPPPPP (With the exception of POR YEE) visited me last night with... DURIAN! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :D Omg had soooo much fun just talking and playing monopoly deal!

While I'm undergoing such ups and downs in emotions, it appears my dear army friends are all gonna suffer from depression due to the tough training! Stay strong guys, for the red beret!!! :D And seriously, good luck, you all need it!

Being stuck at home, I finally learned how to enjoy my time with sitcoms like Everyone loves Raymond, Modern Family, and I gonna chiong gossip girl and desperate housewives!

Desperate Housewives Season 6 LOOKS GOOD!!! HAHA!

Shall not spend more time blogging and more time playing games and watching dramas!

Be optimistic!!! :D

No comments: