Saturday, December 27, 2014

Can't believe I'm posting here

More than a year since I posted here! If not for Givon complaining about my blog not being updated, I would have forgotten that this blog existed!!!

So I've been watching The Closer, haha old show but damn awesome!

And I just felt like posting this speech! Enjoy!

Brenda: I know. It's a gray area. I remember once hearing a speech about what it meant to be on officer of the CIA, and the man who gave this speech talked about the struggle to control civilization and how we're always fighting the same fight and he used the dark ages as an example. 

And he talked about how on one side you had the pragmatic king who was greedy and power hungry and basically took advantage of people whenever he could. And on the other side you had the idealistic church, forcing everyone to follow the same rules, have the same beliefs and all that. Neither the king or the church was ever completely right or wrong, both sides ended up doing terrible things to get what they wanted. Really terrible things. 

But the point of the story was this: that this struggle from the Dark Ages had been going on forever, and the church and the king might take on different forms and philosophies, but they would always fight each other, pragmatist and idealist, and that most times you're better off standing on the sidelines and letting them duke it out. But every once in a while one side or the other decides it might be better to just blow up the whole world just to get its own way, and when that happens you can't stand on the sidelines anymore. You have to pick a team. And so for tonight, anyway, we're serving the king.

Nice right! Haha it seems to make so much sense after taking modules like Southeast Asia and learning about politics! Although I hated that damn mod!

But honestly, watching the world news daily... Dunno when will the BOOOOM, blow up whole world suddenly come, well still gotta be optimistic!

Dunno which manga/drama always say this one, at least you still alive la HAHA! (I think all of them repeat this theme one la LOL)

Ah well, 2014 is coming to an end and I doubt I will be so free when school starts to post here again! So let's summarize, 2013-2014 was awesome! Met more new friends, learned alot more (Including ballroom dancing!), and slacked alot more!

Haha although I don't want to emphasize CAP is forever, since we should all enjoy life more, but at least I got study hard for exams la (AND EVERYONE SHOULD! DON'T WASTE UNI FEES)! (Watching two seasons of Sword Art Online two days before exams might not be a good idea though!)

OHHH BUT SAO IS DAMN AWESOME!



This song is like kns good! But watch the show to get the context though!

OOO which reminds me, so proud to get A- for Clinical Psychology! (One step closer!) AND I DID IT WHILE WRITING KANASAI IN MY EXAM PAPER!

Too bad the stress got to me while I'm chionging my essay, and they specifically asked for Singapore context, so kanasai was actually rather relevant!

What else... Hmmm damn hard to remember what happened over the year... Like all play play play study work study slack.

Aiya who cares! Still alive good enough la, must focus on the present! I just learned how to operate my vacuum cleaner! LOLLLL!

Damn cool sia you press the handle, then the cord will actually roll back in, I didn't know that la I was trying to pull the cord in (Damn loser!)! Had to read the instruction manual!

I should end off with a youtube song before saying be optimistic... Hmmmm...

LOL I WENT TO YOUTUBE AND ANYHOW CLICK A SONG I LISTEN TO RECENTLY.


Epic childish mode activate! OOO THEY GONNA RELEASE A SEQUEL TO DIGIMON SEASON 1 HOLY SHIT.

Okay BE OPTIMISTIC ALL!

No comments: