Saturday, May 25, 2013

Exams over! Holidays start! Lazy to blog!

Okay, I'm too lazy to blog! So I'm just gonna say this! Exams over! Woooo!

Holidays filled with internship and CCA commitments!

Playing all day!

Super busy with life since I'm working from home, but just gotta cope!

Had a bintan trip! Shall update more next time on that HAHA!

More importantly: SEASON FINALE FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, SUPERNATURAL, THE BIG BANG THEORY, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, MODERN FAMILY WERE ALL AWESOME! FINISHED ZHEN HUAN ZHUAN TOO! AWESOMEEE!



FAVORITE SONG NOW!!! HAHAHAHA!!! JUST LISTEN!!!

BE OPTIMISTIC ALL! ENJOY LIFE TTM!

P.S. Came to the realization that I really hate committing to stuff and losing my freedom, I can't even play a game continuously for too long since it feels like commitment HAHA! (Changing games every few hours!)

No comments: