Thursday, June 14, 2007

hhas fun day k-BOX

This morning was super frightening-.- Totally forgot about LA filming till Cheryl smsed: Heys I will be late you there liao mah.

Shocked me as I was also meeting Samantha and Jazreen for K-Box session in the afternoon lol. And so rushed through LA film which seemed to failed terribly due to slight rain which cancelled kayaking.

However, it was not that bad for me as I managed to rush to K-Box for like 3.30-8! LOL the staffs are nice except for the charges!

EEEEE!!! (This is a stock in neopets but that's not the point.) Samantha and Jazreen all seem to sing better than me and that soooo demoralised me! Which is quite impossible haha cause I sang super badly for this particular song: Ai Qing De Xuan Lu!

We replayed for like several times but I could never get in or time or be in tune! The mike seems to hate me-.- No affinity eh. Hahaha, maybe Samantha is right to say:

Jon Teo can't sing for nuts.

On her lovely blog wors! Hahas, never mind shan't compare. (Some daz888 will be thinking now wow don't compare wors)

Haha, but it was a nice day to socialize and make new friends like Jazreen(Samantha not counted since she's from 1A/2A haha)

Lol... So got to know her highness at K and how she love to take spaz videos of Jon Teo and his marvelous expressions which is just so intriguing lol! (Especially the jumping part at get high)

Now I'm so looking forward to the PiPiPaPiPoopoo outing K-Box which I shall not sing for nuts! :D Lol, leave the mike to Py and Candice and maybe Agnes? better eh has. (Particularly left someone out(Accidentally))

And I'm so proud to announce the mini-gathering of 2A members to celebrate Zhen Wei birthday LOL! Currently got me, Hua Xin and Rhoda. Hope it will be damn successful lol watching Shrek 3 which I received 5 star ratings from some and 0 star ratings from others.

Shall watch myself, after all I'm really good to have given Spiderman 3 3.5 star rating eh. Considering it has a plot that is quite indestructible? So cool wors.

Think my sister-in-law scolding my nephew now. One word: wtf. Mum/Dad coming out of room now. Maybe Jon Teo have to move out just in case? That's only when things get a little complicated lol.

Grouchy Lucas la-.-.

Haven't even had dinner lol. Stomach full from tidbits eh which might have affected my singing! (Especially ice lemon tea and fries)

$10 for Service Tax and GST and blablabla-.- WTH.

Con-tractor la HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok gtg now nites all! Be optimistic k! Or rather learn this attitude:

Refuse to yield to depression and fear, even when black clouds float overhead. It is improving that which can be improved and accepting that which is inevitable. (From James Dobson, Life on the Edge)

Hahas, I particularly like this book alot lol.

BE OPTIMISTIC STILL!!!!! :D

No comments: