Wednesday, June 06, 2007

end of band camp

Finally... End of the tiring band camp... Or should I say my last tiring band camp...

Wonder if I will miss this tiredness...

My teeth almost cracked again due to six movements of biting the mouthpiece with great force to sustain the holding notes-.-

Super pain la damn...

Hahas, don't really understand the reason behind some things... Maybe I'm too temperamental hahas...

Just discovered it has been a long time since I chatted with my old friends... lol... Maybe I should do so sometime later hahas... Band concert is like the only thing on my heart now other than... Hahas i have no idea myself...

Maybe I should just get rid of all my facades sometimes but it's just too impractical I feel.

Well, emotions are one tough nut to crack.

But well, as long as I remain happy, things will not be as meaningless... Or I guess kong1 xu1 will be the better word.

Read Zatch bell book 28 today, and my tears almost flowed out... Hahas... The author really went through great pain for this 2nd last finale... Everything beforehand that seemed so hopeless, was just a plan for this final plot to complete...

Just awesome! :D

Some people seems to be born happy, and some to struggle for happiness, and some who accepted desperation...

But change is always possible k.

:D

Equivalent exchange makes things fair. Nothing is unfair. If I don't work hard, my grades will never come to pass. But if I do work hard, I might get the grades I want but not the spiritual happiness I truly need.

The sense of sastifaction is just one of the happiest things in life. But I strongly believe the happiest thing in life is to have a meaningful life and support your friends and families hahas... :D

Okay... That's all... Everyone be optimistic k.

No comments: