Sunday, June 10, 2007

long week

4 days since I blogged, and they are really tiring 4 days!!!

7th June : Slacked the day away lol. (Contradicting)

8th June: Band concert!!! Well, there were some bu shuang ness going around but I got through it. I don't allow people to affect my mood on such a good day! Anyways, the band concert went well and I received 3 flowers and tons of chocolate LOL!

Went for squad dinner soon after and stayed overnight at Justus's house playing narutimate.

9th June: The rest of the squad came, and went activities like tennis and narutimate and monopoly. Cousin coming to stay overnight.

Today: Hahas... Everything written before are soo memories, cannot remember the feelings present! But today is real!!! Went to Paint-a-home at Bishan for the intellectually disabled. Painted one whole dorm and the sense of satisfaction rocks wors! :D Worked with Su Yun, Jin Wen, Bao Xue and Sebas hahas... And 3 other volunteers! The painting rocks! :D

And so, Su Yun, Bao Xue and Jin Wen and me went to Bishan carnival after the CIP. And lol, it costs at least $5 for any rides-.- Only the ice creams are cheap being $1 each-.-...

Really had fun today lol. So much better than other days lol. Doing good makes you feel even gooder! LOL!

Lazy to continue since I failed Illusen Quest lvl 33! Call me buy some shit r97 thing that is available NOWHERE! ZZZ!!!

Okay all, be optimistic! CYA!

No comments: