Thursday, May 31, 2007

vesak day and blas another sad day past

Happy vesak day! Just went to a temple nearby to pray, hope everyone's dream will come true! (The good ones)

Currently 86/8777 ranking in GetAmped... And I have officially retired as I am just too damn pro... Won 95% of the battles I play and having over 100k points... I am not longer allowed in beginner's zone-.- And even cooler, my guild which consists of only me and Sebas is like 60+ in position thanks to me! :D He's in India haha...

And guess what, I can only play with like 1-99 people all over South-East Asia?! Just sad.-.-

Totally, luckily it's close beta, all accounts will be deleted, then I can play with truely strong players after it's open beta! :D Oh yeah!!!

Yesterday was another band day, and again, it has not been exactly smooth-sailing for me... But I expected it, and it didn't even affect me at all, instead I could just take it in my stride!!!

Never let stupid things affect you, that's my best advice. Easy said, but hard to achieve. Now I have a peace of mind everywhere I go, and that's just everything I want to achieve hahas...

Being good rocks, and helping everyone you could rocks even more. Never bear any sins, just be yourself and believe in yourself. And forgive yourself for anything you have done and forgive others too...

I am not saying this to ask for forgiveness, but I have completely forgiven everyone I used to despise haha. Oh wait, is there even any?!!!

The only thing I don't understand currently... How can someone change so dramatically?! But no matter how much you change, you are still the same deep within, facades are meant to melt away sooner or later...

But if it's your inner self that have transformed completely, I can only wish for everything to be back to normal. It's like Chemistry, no matter what chemical reactions you have gone through... You can still break down to become a true element, no matter how tedious the process...

Hope everything will be back to normal... (The bad ones)

By the way, it sucks to be framed. And the whole 3rd clarinets just got framed for talking yesterday when we seriously didn't. And to think Mr Ng scolded us in front of the whole band-.- I guess we have left a really bad impression, but so what, we have a clear conscience.

And if anyone bears a grudge with me, please clarify. I don't feel bad even if you throw imaginary daggers at me, but I despise being left in the dark.

So you think you are strong cause you're in the dark? Wait till I reflect all the light on you. :D

White reflects light. LOL.

Went to Justus's house after band yesterday with Hong Wen, Candice and Por Yee, and well it was quite boring... I won the monopoly game easily... WAHAHA!!! :D

And Candice won Por Yee in Narutimate!!! WAHAHAHAA!!! (And me also, but that was a fluke, not counted!)

And also... Hong Wen was thrashed totally haha!!!

Bought Fullmetal Alchemist book 16 too!!! WAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!! It rocks!!!!!! TOTALLY!!!!!

Everyone should read it, it rocks seriously... No joke... Better than novels, since it's like a RPG of character growth, all in a series of comics... I am totally awaiting the next book!!!

Thought-provoking I must say, haha...

Mugged Chemistry today... Miracle! :D And I understood like everything?! Also went to read the story at goodybooks.com... Totally touching... Super nice! Currently waiting for Gregory to lend me the book!

You see, they let you read chapter 1-17 of the book and leave 3 final chapters in online orders LOL.

I love my life and all my friends... :D

Be optimistic everyone! Time to sign off, haha! Someone forcing me to go to his blog haha!!!

No comments: