Friday, May 04, 2007

ahhh...

If you are reading this post, I suppose you are listening to this fantastic calming song...

Yups, it's from advent children, and just the song reminds me of all the scenes from the movie...

Ahhh... The music is just glorious and beautiful and serene, switch on your speaker now...

Wonder if it's my real mood or I'm affected by my bad flu, just feel kinda depressed? Totally no cause, just depressed... Love this soothing song...

Skipped band today due to this bad flu, thought I had a fever too... Went home to take a really long nap in front of the television... Currently still in running nose state...

Sad... Missed the queen symphony... boooo...

Really tired, both physically and emotionally...

All the tests results are just bringing me down... Everything is just borderline pass... How pointless is this... My hard work have all gone to waste...

Maybe I have not tried harder... Guess I should start doing assignment books and no more computer games... Man... That's hell...

Guess everyone is different... Wonder why some people are generally happier... I can be sometimes... But its sometimes... Zzzzzz...

If this is really what you want, so be it...

Be optimistic... Time to sleep... Hope I have fun at tomorrow's part outing.......

No comments: