Tuesday, May 01, 2007

OUTINGS!!!

Hahas... Yesterday was super boring once again, until I heard from Eugene about the person in sec 3 who bs me!

---Eugene: Do you know there's a sec 3 junior who said that you member still laugh so loudly in band?---

Firstly, wtf. Hahas, but I wouldn't let this kind of comment affect me as...

-I am associate principal, and this is due to the fact that I skipped december band camp last year due to bone fracture.

-I laughed loudly during lunch break, not in band, you got any problem come find me, don't talk behind my back.

-Do you have any bad personal experiences to hide to start commenting bad stuffs on others? Reflect on yourself please.

Hahas, okay I shall now forgive (and more importantly FORGET) this person whom I have no idea who he/she is.

Plus it came from an unreliable source, so I wouldn't get the least angry at all! :D I have made my point and stand clear.

Oh by the way, Mrs Wong also commented on blogging, but I would still blog as long as I know my limits. Only two more years before it's illegal for me to type F word on my blog hahas! (when used to scold others only though)

Went to watch Spiderman 3 with Gena and Audrey... Well, its quite a good movie that comprises of all themes, including action, adventure, horror, love, friendship and kinship...

I would give it a 3.5 star rating! :D Nice movie to watch although the morale of the movie was quite superficial... They should have linked more of the movie to the morale, that would make a better ending! After all, the ending is the most important part eh.

But overall, it's still a must catch movie hahas! Go for it man! I spent $9.50 for it haha!

Went PC bunk after movie, hahas didn't do much and went Mrs Wong house next. (I'm completely a noob on audition hahas.)

Really fun at Mrs Wong house as the whole squad was there! Ate heavy buffet and everyone interacted alot. Good day.

To forgive others... you must first forgive yourself...

Spiderman 3 reminded me this after I have applied it... It works hahas...

Lastly, once again... Be optimistic! An optimist finds an opportunity in every difficulty! And anyone can become an optimist! So join the optimism club now! :D There's no point in being sad, live life to the fullest all! :D

BE OPTIMISTIC AND BE YOURSELF!!! :D

No comments: