Sunday, April 29, 2007

sentosa luge la film

This morning woke up super early for LA film! Went to Sentosa Luge and hahas, its really fun but sucky!

Firstly, crap, I hate queueing!

Feel like buying a theme park like Eric Cartmen hahas!

And I overturned while sitting on Luge! Damn it la! Now there's a big wound on my leg!!! DAMN PAIN!!!

Guess what, I chiong all the way and banged into the wall and BOOM! I FELL! SIANS! RUINED MY WHOLE DAY!

Plus the lousy white hairspray make my hair soooo ugly! Ruin my shuai ge image la!

Finally, it's damn hot! Wth... Sentosa - hot is so contradicting la!

To chloe and yi ling: Send me my shuai picture!!! I wanna post here haha! Finally, my readers can see my cool face! Haha my nice juniors rocks! 3rd stand ROCKS!!!

Cannot believe Nicole say I have below average looks! Ahem. It's super high class looks la!

Today was quite saddening until I slept hahas. Brother's 21st birthday party! So nice lor! Although I didn't get to eat the birthday cake, decided it has no good flavour.

Horoscope wants me to revive my social life, time to get away from the books and make more friends! -Always wanted to do so-

My life is so fortunate, so I shouldn't be sad at all. I aspire to be an environmental management psychologist to save the depleting environment. My dream is to be happy all my life.

That's the least dream everyone should have I think, love myself and all my friends. :D

Currently still discussing with my sister what subject combination to take, and I have decided:

-H2 Maths
-H2 Econs
-H2 Geog
-H2 Chem

And I know I will get straight A's for A levels :D

I have so many good friends, and I feel so fortunate. Honestly, Gena and Audrey are such nice friends too. Have not interacted with them much for the past year but I know we are still on good terms! And this friendship will last forever! :D

Pipipapipoopoo rocks my world!

And to my 4G classmates: Our mahjong session shall come again!!!

LOL! I'm like writing a will! CHOY! Ok, That's all for today! Once again, be optimistic!!! And be yourself, don't be what others want you to be! Negative suggestions can only affect you if you allow it to! Cya!

No comments: