Saturday, April 21, 2007

kns...

Wah... Feel damn kns now... Seriously la...

Why can't I put my subjective beliefs into the way I do things, at least it makes me more sensitive to others... Instead, my objective views just make me feel like crap... Maybe I should just talk lesser sometimes...

But nevertheless... there are still happy things in life!!! I will not escape this sad trauma of mine and face it!!! If I don't, I will just be deemed as a failure who doesn't face reality!!!

Today's Geography test was WOW la! Super tricky!!! I got all the main concepts but I still got tons of questions wrong... Think I really lack concentration in studying... I must really work harder from now on man!!!

Band today was really fun... As we played queen symphony! But 3rd Clarinets damn ps as we forgot to bring scores! (Everyone left theirs at home la) Haha luckily we found it later dots... But all the cool parts was too complicated for me! To think o2jam is not complicated to me, and those small notes are! DARN!

Guess I must go for SP liao hahas... Must practice hard for rhythm!!! :D Everyone must jia you man!!! And speech day rehearsal was also, ahem fun in a sense I communicated alot with my juniors hahas...

---Coolest stuff - Yi Lin laughed till saliva pours/spits out of the mouth!---

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Sorry for typing it here lol!

ahhhhhssss... Blogging is real good as it allows me to remember both the good things and bad things in my life which I can really treasure as really valuable experience... Everyday is so new and I know that I will sleep in peace and wake in joy...

BE OPTIMISTIC NOW!!!

No comments: