Tuesday, April 17, 2007

haha got over it :D

Phewwwww... After one whole day, I finally got over the trauma! Haha... And Miss Low still gave me one extra day to hand in binomial theorem cause I seem sad... Thanks!

Although it's still a long 5 months of practise, but we must be strong! Chemistry practical test tomorrow, what a big worry!

But oh well, I studied at Macdonalds with the stupid clefairy again! And SO COOL WORS, he performed magic tricks which disrupted the whole study session and made me fail in finishing my last last Friday Jian Bao! GRAHHHH!!! How stupid is that magic trick la?!!!!!

And so, I have not finished any homework except binomial theorem, and went home to watch tv till now! Haha... Quite wasteful day, although I watched the new 8pm show on channel 55 (It's lame but nice! Especially how they kill the plants by using them as weapons la!), followed by Xiaolin Showdown, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and lastly Hannah Montana LOL!

-Currently favourite show showing: The Gateux affairs (Nice cake show with people swimming in chocolate haha) -

But not gonna watch cause I must have watched one same episode 3 times in the past! LOL! Plus the fact that 2 people nudged me while I was brushing teeth and brought me here to the computer-.- Boo...

Oh well... Be OPTIMISTIC people! That's the way of life!!! :D

No comments: