Thursday, April 12, 2007

51th post!!!

OH YEA! This is my 51st post! All the emotional turmoils and sad stuffs are all gone with this newest post! Its time for me to start my new life :D And be optimistic till the end of my life!

Has it ever occurred to you that being optimistic is pointless?! But I would say: NO! Being optimistic is the way to go through your life happily! What's the point of a miserable life! As long as there is a will, there is a way!

No one's mind will be trapped forever! Today is freedom day of Jon Teo's life!

12th April - Memorable!

From now on, I understand fully that I, Jonathan Teo Wei Ting, will be able to lead my new life! Not with new friends or anything but a change in my destiny! I will strive even harder for my ambition and help others! Cherish the friends I have! And wish goodwill for everyone!

Currently, I can just feel the blood boiling in my body! The will to get into a new phase of my life! From now on, I will become even more sociable, more lovable, and more optimistic :D

By the way, I got back my Physic test yesterday! And to my delight, I got 17/35! Everyone thought I was mad to think it was happy getting this kind of marks! But I understand the torture of studying your heads off and still getting lower than others! And so, by failing this test, I am actually bringing materialistic support to my friends!

Plus the fact that I studied so slightly, it is never good that I get high marks as it will not be my effort but my luck! Equivalent exchange is one important aspect of my life!

Equivalent exchange - To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Yeah... It may be hard to accept this law... But its sincerely true :D The sense of satisfaction is only truly brought through by this law!

Just like people with good marks, they have lost certainly some of their personal time, but they have not lost those for nothing, instead I would label it as sacrificial! For their personal time, they get such good marks, is there anything more satisfactory than that?

By the way, it might be hard to believe... But everyone has the equal potential within them! Don't ever belittle yourself in thinking something is hard or the situation is impossible to be solved! As long as there is belief within one's self, nothing is impossible!

Therefore, believe in yourself! There is no such thing as something is unchangeable! Just look at how we humans have changed the world through global warming! It might not be a positive aspect but anything can be changed! And also reduce, reuse and recycle!

Message is brought through Audrey's group physics mini assignment! Global warming is seriously causing drastic effects according to Mr Lim!

But nothing is impossible to change! Just like how we changed the world negatively, we can do so positively too! One person less to support the journey to a beautiful world is equivalent to failure! Everyone must do their part! At least that's the least we can do for this beautiful world full of love and peace!

And so, this is the best I can do to promote the 3Rs to save the world from complete depletion! Don't go around believing that global warming might be due to whatever asteroids thing and try to escape the problem! The fact us proven that greenhouse gases emission is causing this drastic problem! Surely, we have gained much through technology! But the ability to help the world through technology is what we should really do! Have anyone of you any idea what global warming is causing?!

Currently, drastic weather changes have caused droughts and floods all over the world! And tons of people have lost their cherished mates and their cherished land! If we could just do our little part together, it would be truly equivalent to saving millions of life!

And so, do your part now! And bring a better future for others!

That's all for today! Be optimistic man!!!

No comments: