Sunday, April 08, 2007

Zzzzzz....

Oh man... Wasted my holidays by reading comics and playing popkart! Grahh... Feel so stress now over Chemistry test! But luckily for me, I'm studying now... :D

Geography Assignment was a hassle, super hard to do! But I still went on with it, everything seems wrong though...

And so, I'm still studying Chemistry. But for goodness sake, who invented qualitative analysis?!!! It's so pointless to memorise those things! Once again, waste of my time...

But had an engaging conversation with my junior, the ghost kacheek yesterday :D She called me lupe lol! I have such nice juniors!

And also to everyone: Happy easter day!!! (Tomorrow) But do anyone understand why easter is related to good friday??? Haha (adapted from newest southpark episode)

Hope the easter bunny visits you! =X eating banana now!

Love to have good mood ((: Be optimistic! Cya!

No comments: