Thursday, April 19, 2007

Weird...

No idea what happened... Things went weird yesterday and I have completely no idea what happened... Oh well, I would just lead on with my meaningful and successful life! :D

Today was Hong Wen's birthday! And we celebrated by buying him cheesecake... Hahas and also invited someone special to him to eat the last portion of the cake! But all the while, I felt it was really quite boring la... Zzzzzz... Why not we just suggest a mahjong session... although I have Geography test tomorrow?!

---And I'm still blogging away---

But anyways, just woke up from a lousy nap on the sofa while watching tv... Zzzzz... Can't I sleepwalk to my lovely bed instead-.- Hate the sofa...

Suffered alot of mosquito bites... Damn mosquitoes...

Anyways, I was senior builder today at NE quiz! And it was super spastic after the quiz as I tried to redo it a short while before it was announced we are free to go home... WTH! And I couldn't find the certificate! Luckily, I saved it and opened it as an image and ran away haha... (I saved it in C drive :D)

And so bleh bleh bleh, the lousy birthday party which I didn't even give a birthday present hahas... Why did I forget to bring again la booooo...

Okay, time to study Geography: Plate tectonics... Zzzzzz... This will be tiring...

BE OPTIMISTIC!!!




Why is it that I want to be alone when with friends, and wants to be with friends when alone... Wants to be me when with friends, and wants to be the other me when alone...

No comments: