Tuesday, April 24, 2007

tiring... phew...

Wah... Today is super tiring I must say firstly... School was the same boring stuffs except in the morning when the emocher ap me la!

Emo: What's your house number?
Jon: 634....
Emo: Why I call your house so many times cannot get through?! Do you know you are the only person whose giro is not approved?! You are causing trouble, bring the money tomorrow!
Jon: Okay.

WTH!!! I wanted to argue with her, but I was in quite a good mood and so I skipped it. Arguing with her doesn't benefit anyone, and I have to learn to forgive her attitude?

Maybe shes just stressed out? Hahas.

Oh well, to understand all is to forgive all... I will try my best to understand all! :D

By the way, didn't post yesterday as I wanted to leave the dream post as the newest post haha! And seriously Por Yee is not that cool! Only because I feel he's spastic at times, and so I had this spastic dream haha! Lol, Por Yee: Don't be mad hors!!! :P

Yesterday was super sad... Did not have a good farewell party with the prestige clarinet that accompanied me through SYF... Sad la! It was a good instrument! :(

Anyways, Audrey is spaz haha. That's all I shall post about her for being ap LOL!

Went Eastpoint today after school, cousin had to postpone her tuition till 6.30 and so I walked around Eastpoint for like 1h before going to BK to study hahas.

Went to popular to read on GP, quite cool la! GP is so literature hahas. Econs was also quite complicated but I know I can tackle it easily! :D

Finished my self-help/psychological book today finally and done jian bao... Phew! I can die from the workload la! Even brochures are stress LOL!

And so... I gave one hour of Maths tuition and proceeded walking back to Simei MRT and went home subsequently...

Ok... Time to wash up and sleep! Need to have 8 hours of sleep to be spiritually recharged for my new day tomorrow and find my pencilbox! Haha...!

And so... BE OPTIMISTIC!!! :D

No comments: