Monday, April 02, 2007

Ambition/Understanding

Well... Wondering if I'm becoming anti-social... Maybe I watched too much teletubbies :D

Hahas... Today... It is announced that band members don't have to go for sports day... Arrghh... Another chance to suntan is gone... dots... Have to remain white :D

Well... I decided to be more self-conscious... Sorry for lying... But I guess I prefer to rush home alone than to hang out and not interact much...

And so... Went home alone after band... First time... And well it was quite enjoyable... At least I'm in peace with myself... Not being anti-social... But well... I learnt to rush home from some POKEMON!

By the way, checked out my ambition... Guess I hold the criteria to be a good clinical psychologist... But just have to become more mature and hold a more balanced state of mind and disposition...

Sort of sorted out my problems nowadays, learnt not to be trapped in the past... Look towards the future...

By the way, just wondering... Is it me or is more people trying to go towards popularity... Or I mean trying to hang out with popular people...

But Jon Teo will always be equal to all his friends... After all, I don't change my perspective easily :D

That's all... Be optimistic people... And realistic to... Pursue your dreams... Hahas...

No comments: