Saturday, March 31, 2007

As promised...

As promised... It's the weekend and I shall post... Well... This week has been a truly reflective week... Learnt lots of stuff mentally... Understood myself better... Learnt that being realistic might be really better than being optimistic... I can help people more by being realistic...

Oh well... It's March now, and every year, when it reaches the horoscope Aries, my mood will go up... But this year is just not the same... Most of my good friends are Aries, but things always change... Oh well...

Felt really bored today... Haizzz...

Detest lack of freedom...

Detest choices made in primary school...

Detest teachers who don't respect choices...

Detest teachers who give alternative choices...

Okay enough of detesting... Anyways, I bought fullmetal alchemist book 15 today and read it... Truly thought-provoking!!! I am seriously impressed, its not a comic book that provides comic relief or teaching very superficial stuff... But more of a political book... What I refer to as a good book...

By the way, my geography test also made me super down... 11/25... Super sad... But after feeling sad for a moment... Jon Teo went mad and hit lots of people... :D Happy after that... Laughter is the true way of bringing joy to every living thing... :D

Oh well... Guess I should end this post... Big thanks to my daily readers! Be optimistic/realistic!!! Cya!

No comments: