Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wah super busy Class Com Camp

Yesterday was one of the best moments of life... Especially during the night star-gazing time...

It was the class committee camp yesterday, and everyone of our class came (shitong replaced yihui), and it was really fun! We had lotsa games and protected the egg we brought throughout the camp!

It was really a meaningful camp, and one sentence i loved the most is by our dear facilator Clemence: It is never too late or too early.

Guess this sentence really touched my heart, I can still make changes to my life... Changes to be a better person and lead a more meaningful life.

Although we, band members left at 9pm and did not stay overnight, we had a really great farewell...

Nevertheless, I love my camp group!!! The NOOBIES!!! =))) Love ya guys man!!!

Hahas and i guess this leadership training camp really allowed me to learn alot, not from books or anything, but from real experience! This camp is really the best camp I had in my entire life!

Last night, I slept 11.5 hours and woke up to go jin wen house to do physics project... And here I am, publishing this post to my daily readers =) Time to hand in Maths File to miss low now! Cya guys!

Remember: Being optimistic is the best way to solve any problem! (Not overdose though)

No comments: