Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dong Hang is mad!

Hmmm... The last few days was really much better for me... Guess it just feels good to be surrounded by so many good friends... Friends are more important to me than family... Being always in a house with no communication...

But this doesn't represent any negative love in the family, I still love my family as much, just that friends take a more important role in my life...

Talking about family, I was reminded of wild discovery on discovery channel... It narrates the life of a wolf, and how it howled when his master died, and the whole mountain was filled with howls from all the wolves all over the place... Isn't it just so touching to see the wolves sing a memorial song for their passed away master?

They seem so much more unique than human beings... Or should I say primitive...

By the way, today was fun as maths quiz was postponed to Saturday! Went studying with Dong Hang for 2 hours and went hunting for albums and I bought the tank 2nd album wahaha!!!

Dong Hang is seriously MAD throughout the studying process... Guess what he did? He repeated: Deado, Deada, Lala, Lolo, Haha... NON-STOP!!!

Haha hes seriously the only person who can piss me off by making me unable to study and just wanna laugh LOL!

And so, I beared with the pain of not laughing and finished studying Maths. Heard that Miss Low was super angry when she knew I skipped maths remedial, but I went to Macs to study myself, isn't that even better? Better concentration ba... =D

Also, just watched the law show again, its just so intriguing, and always ends when I thought the show just started... That's what I call a nice show, at least better than Hana Kimi's shitty ending!

O well... Lazy to continue... Cya people! Be optimistic! Listen to zhuan shu tian shi ba :D

No comments: