Saturday, March 17, 2007

P or AP or M

Well... Today wasn't really a nice day. I mean how could it be a nice day... If it is... I am way too optimistic for my own good...

Just this morning, I forced myself to get out of bed to rush to Eunos MRT to meet up with Candice and Yi Xiu to once again, make our way to the band camp.

It was the last day, and was also made a half-day to enable more time space for us in this busily scheduled week.

After 3 hours of full band, it was the lunchtime concert, certificate giving ceremony, thanks to Mr Davis and time for me to finally go home for a good afternoon nap.

Had a lot of emotional turmoils in that 2h nap... Too much information being processed in the mind. Felt really kind of sadistic for that period of time... Didn't really like it... Maybe I'm just so insignificant to myself...

Luckily for me... I paid a visit to my brother's house and played with my nephew Lucas... That really brought me back to life... =) Kids are the only humanic creatures that have simple thoughts, which is what I appreciate most... Their innocence is just the perfect way of living...

But oh well... Better not overprocess my mind... I might just go out of control... Guess I should really take a good break from this tiring life of mine...

Hope you will be optimistic, don't learn from me now... =)

No comments: