Monday, March 19, 2007

Mood swing?

Both today and yesterday was quite enjoyable. Season 11 of south park is super funny, Jurassic Park 2 : The lost world is super horrifying and twitches is just so inspiring. But the best is the That's so Raven episode last night on Disney channel :D

Truly... Television has made a great impact on my life. It has enabled me to view things in more perspectives... maybe I'm just being manipulated by the television, or just addicted to the new stuffs... But nevertheless, it has made my life more interesting...

Today Por Yee said many things to me... And I would feel that partly of what he had said is true, maybe I should really fight for my own rights, but won't that cause more trouble? This needs more courage for me to face than to confess my love for someone else... Its just, I don't understand myself enough... Do I really have the courage to do what I think I should...

Jon Teo = Does not practise what he preach

One motto: Its better to try than not do anything about it...

But Murphy's law: If something can go wrong, it will go wrong...

But am I being too afraid of the outcome... Currently all I need is just more confidence...

Really big thanks to the people who cheered me up on my tagboard =) My nice juniors good meimeis!!!

I should seriously stop procrastinating... That's what I should do to live up to my own expectations...

And to all the people who niao me of my bad singing: I will only say reflect on your singing first man! I just lack practise! People just don't dare to niao you (If I say your singing is bad, remember the fact that I don't lie.)

By the way, today is the first day our form teacher made some sense seriously... The first time I agree with half of the things she said (mostly is 0%).

*** *Zuan shu tian shi* by Tank is really a good song! *Playing it on Window Media Player*

Should be studying for my tests now but who cares... What's the point of good marks currently too anyways... True... It may affect my final year GPA which could affect my future... But I have better things to do than that...

Also quite bu shuang just now, wanted to eat mee swa but my father ignored me and went on with rice! This made me super pissed for 30s as hes the one who ask everyday what I want and I always say anything!

Owwwww... Really feel like eating nice mee swa haha! But nevertheless, I don't blame him.

Oh and the law show today is super nice! Unable to explain here... Ask anyone who watches channel 55!

Lastly, Hong Wen is a big fat idiot who daos people on the phone cause hes typing the law show storyline to Javier. Stupid KENNY! Cya people =) Guess I'm more optimistic today... Hate my mood swings...

No comments: