Tuesday, April 10, 2007

50th sad post

This is my 50th post... Should be glad that this blog survived so long... But the SYF results today were very disturbing...

But I shan't make any further comments, we will still strive towards our goal of gold with honours!

Today, I learnt something new :D Just love it when I learn something new... Especially when it comes from inside...

Jon Teo's quote of the day - The best you can do is to stand in different perspectives, no one's stand is ever wrong...

Will try to exercise this in my life :D

Anyways, after listening to SYF at SCH, xiao you's parents fetched me and Jazreen to parkway all the way from Tanjong Pagar! Thank you!

Although I stayed nearer to xy's house, I still alighted at Marine Parade... Quite lame though hahas...

Okay, time to bath and do maths homework and portfolio! Not forgetting CME poster! Be optimistic!

That's the least I can say, to Wei Jie: At least this post is happy!

No comments: